1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Does anyone have a potential recruit letter they use?

1. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I am looking for a letter anyone sends to potential recruits. I would like to send them the the new promotions and want a letter to go with it. (These are all of the yes/maybe's from booths, that have never taken the plunge!)

Any help would be great!

Apr 6, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

bumping, anyone, anyone! :)

Apr 6, 2009
  3. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Have you called any of those leads yet? I've found phone calls work much better. And maybe they don't want to commit now, but maybe you can talk them into hosting to see what you do.

I'm actually going to make calls tonight to leads.

Apr 6, 2009
  4. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

oh yes, we keep in touch. I would prefer to send them the flyer about he mini-kit, b/c I called last month.
    I want to keep them informed, but I want to keep it casual. I don't think calling is the best idea EVERY month.
    Now I do have 3-4 that i call every month b/c they are HOT leads, but the others I think calling every other month is good!

Apr 6, 2009
  5. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Did you get the little brochures w/ the mini kit in them? That might do the trick.

Apr 6, 2009
  6. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Yes, I am looking for a more personal letter/note to attach with the brochure

Apr 6, 2009
  7. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

bumping for the night crowd, anyone

Apr 6, 2009
  8. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

I didn't receive the brochures. What were the requirements?

Apr 6, 2009
  9. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I believe it was sign a recruit in the last 6 months

Apr 6, 2009
  10. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

I'll attach what I use. I'm not sure it's what you are looking for but you are welcome to it ... it may inspire you to what you want or don't want! :)

Attached Files:

Apr 6, 2009
  11. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

thanks for the letter, I have saved it for next time! of course I just finished handwriting 15 personal notes and putting them with the recruit brochure and an old SB! Hopefully I get at least 1 bite! I have some double recruiting points!!

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?