• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting June Recruiting Promo

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
I like it. I have several who like the carrots dangled but at this point in time have no interest in the points. It might just get me that second indirect :)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Yes. I'm on the fence on which I would prefer. Unless I get several recruits, I don't think I'll be able to make the points to earn the trip, and I'd hate to (in a way) lose out on the reward by choosing double points if I don't end up earning it. Then again, I won't get the $50 either if I don't recruit anyone. :D

But, either bonus is on top of the Career Plan Recruiting Bonus, too.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Personally, I like the $50! I'm way over half-way to making the bronze level of the Trip Incentive, but not likely to hit the silver (and don't have any desire to work that hard to make it!), so the extra recruiting points would be redundant. BUT the $50 I could really use! I have a recruit right now that was waiting until June to sign - so I'm really excited!

kayleigh

Mar 26, 2010
I think the option is great for people who know they are not trying to earn the trip or have no desire to earn the trip. I also like the option for people who are trying to earn the trip, they are free points to help you get closer. I am all over the trip points. I am working hard for Maui but if I dont make it, I will most likely earn Toronto, and a vacation is a vacation but a better one if it is pretty much paid for. : )

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Wonder what they mean by Career Plan Recruiting points?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Wonder what they mean by Career Plan Recruiting points?

You mean where it says "PLUS, you also earn the Career Plan Recruiting Bonus!"?

That means you'll still get the recruiting bonus that you would normally earn in any other month, based on your title, regardless of which option you choose.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I'm torn too. I want and need the points, but would hate they be lost if I didn't need them after all! lol

I LOVE PCD. ha ha

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
You mean where it says "PLUS, you also earn the Career Plan Recruiting Bonus!"?

That means you'll still get the recruiting bonus that you would normally earn in any other month, based on your title, regardless of which option you choose.

Ah ha! I was reading too much into it!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies