• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Jan Consultant News Is Now Posted!

In summary, David Meenan is an amazing salesperson and I am really jealous of him! He has sold over $41,000 in November alone and it took me all year just to sell over $43,000. I hit the $10K mark last February and felt like I needed to take all of March off to recuperate. He just rocks!
Sheila
Gold Member

David Meenan is amazing! He sold over $41,000 in November alone! It took me all year just to sell over $43,000!!!

guessing the higher $140,000 sales to make gold level is not a problem for him!

Super jealous of his sales! ;)

I'd be excited if I could just do $10,000 in one month! I hit the $6,000 level one month, but that's my highest ever. It sure would be nice to hit sales like that all 12 months of the year! :D

I hit the $10K mark last February and felt like I needed to take all of March off to recuperate. :) He just rocks!

baychef said:
David Meenan is amazing! He sold over $41,000 in November alone! It took me all year just to sell over $43,000!!!

HA! That's exactly what I thought when I saw his stats! He sold in a month what I sold in a year. How does he do that...seriously? If you're doing that many shows, when do you host coach, or make phone calls, or even close a show? When do you potty, or shower? I just don't get it.

Chefbeckyd said:
HA! That's exactly what I thought when I saw his stats! He sold in a month what I sold in a year. How does he do that...seriously? If you're doing that many shows, when do you host coach, or make phone calls, or even close a show? When do you potty, or shower? I just don't get it.

Bwahaha!!!

Does anyone know what he does? I mean I don't think he does 100 $400 shows or even 41 $1000 shows. Does he do events of some sort?

Years ago they used to list the number of shows along with the sales for the top 20 so we could see... I still wish they did that! He does do something crazy like 28-30 shows in a month though.

Chefbeckyd said:
HA! How does he do that...seriously? If you're doing that many shows, when do you host coach, or make phone calls, or even close a show? When do you potty, or shower? I just don't get it.

First, he can hire a person to help him with the office work.
Second, he is a man...a tin can can make a great porta potty and shower? Who needs to shower when your turning the dough over like him?:D
Third, I have listened to some of his work shops and he does things normally. He does have clever ideas with words.

I don't think he concentrates on team building...I am guessing with him being an elite seller, he would have more time to devote to booking and host coaching.

He does have a beautiful singing voice, but hey...it that is what nets sales like this...I am signing up for singing lessons!!

I've heard he does a lot of Mega Shows

pamperedlinda said:
I've heard he does a lot of Mega Shows

That's what I've heard too.

He has a personal assistant. He used to be on Broadway and will tap dance and sing at his shows. He does almost 30 shows a month. And no, he doesn't focus on recruiting.

Just be the best YOU, you can be! That sounds corny, but I used to really leave National Conference feeling low and defeated already after seeing all of the top achievers walk the stage and meeting so many awesome consultants. You know what? I'm not those people!! Could I still do what they do? Sure! But that's not the point!!

They are people just like we are. I don't want to be David Meenan. When you devote your time in one area you have to pull that time from some place else. I need balance in my life. (I am saying YOU, but I mean You in general. I am not speaking specifically about anyone) We have 4 kiddos and they are all busy even the 4 year old. I don't want to miss their stuff. I want to be able to go out with my friends. I HAVE to make time to work out! My relationship with my husband needs time as well. Not to mention my time for my church activities. All of those things are priorities. My business is as well, but it is not going to consume me. Again, I'm only talking for and about myself.

I guess I needed to vent. I've been hearing a lot of excuses lately. I can't be like so and so and then using that as a reason to end up doing NOTHING!! How frustrating!

Sandra, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!Last year at our D retreat, I was bummed because a friend of mine had made leaps and bounds in a year and there I was, at the same level, with the same biz. I was lamenting my woes to a friend of mine while I was comparing my biz to this other consultants and she said to me, "Yes... but you're not Rxxxx". It hit me like a TON of bricks!It is all about balance. There are only so many nights I can do shows as I am committed to helping my parents as you all know. Another D told me to stop helping them and do more shows. I won't do that. They aren't going to live forever and I won't let them down as they count on me for certain things, just as I wouldn't let anyone else down who is/was counting on me for something.Would I like to do $40k in sales in a month? Sure. Would I be willing to do 30 shows? Probably not. But then again, if I had the bookings, I just might! :p!!!!!

1. What is "Jan Consultant News Is Now Posted!"?

"Jan Consultant News Is Now Posted!" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that contains important updates, promotions, and tips to help you grow your business.

2. How can I access Jan Consultant News?

You can access Jan Consultant News by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "News" tab. The newsletter will be located under the "Consultant Resources" section.

3. Is there a way to receive Jan Consultant News via email?

Yes, you can opt-in to receive Jan Consultant News via email by updating your communication preferences in your Pampered Chef account. This way, you'll never miss an issue!

4. Can I share Jan Consultant News with my team?

Yes, you can share Jan Consultant News with your team by downloading a PDF version of the newsletter and sending it to them via email or printing it out for them.

5. What kind of information can I expect to find in Jan Consultant News?

Jan Consultant News contains a variety of information to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant, including new product releases, upcoming events, consultant spotlights, and business tips from top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies