• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Scans of the Specials for Sept, Oct & Nov

In summary, the September host special flyer does not have any deals on it yet. There will be new products released in the Marketing Guide that will be in the change over boxes that will be given to hosts at the launch event.
Sheila
Gold Member
I don't have my CN yet & wanted to add those in the slideshow that I'm doing for the overseas consultants' Fall Launch. Any of you have your CN yet & willing to scan & e-mail me those images?

The specials are not in CN. They will be in the fall marketing guide that will be in our change over boxes.

Duh! I actually new that & wasn't thinking. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Didn't someone on CS say they got their CN and the Sept. special is in there? I would like the details of the Sept. special as my current host may postpone her 12" skillet purchase to get at her daughter's show in Sept. These are longtime, multiple hosts so I really want to give them the best options. So Sheila, if you get the Sept. special, can you send it to me? Thanks!

Sept has new products on them. They won't be released until after next weekend.

Got my cn today and no deals in it and none given other than general info at launch.

Cookware prices are going up in the new catty

flemings99 said:
Sept has new products on them. They won't be released until after next weekend.

OK, thanks. I was given the impression that there aren't new products on the Sept. host special flyer as people report having gotten it in their Aug. CN. Will wait for Saturday. Oh well. But it is cookware, right? I need to make sure my host who is about to make her husband pay full price for the 12" skillet is aware of the special at her daughter's show. No, she doesn't want to use her half-price on him; she needs higher sales for her show. Normally I wouldn't be so antsy about knowing the special, but these are good people that I need to take care of.

I assume that the 12" will be a part of the sale and yes the current cookware is on sale, but we didn't see what is or isn't included or the breakdowns. New products are also included.

Barb is correct. We saw a slide of the host and guest specials for Sept, Oct, Nov but they were all on one slide and spread out so you could not see much detail. They will be in the Marketing Guide.

Thanks Barbara for confirming that it's not in the CN. I know it's usually in the marketing guide, was just having one of those moments where I wasn't thinking and started this post. LOL

Sept Host special:

$150-$649.99 Host selects ONE Saute Pan
$650.00-$999.99 Host selects ONE Saute Pan OR Covered Skillet
$1000 or more Host selects TWO all open stock cookware and sets

Thanks Ruth! I realize you don't have a print-out. Any clue which level the Grill Pan falls under? That's not as pressing as knowing the skillet. My guess is the $650 level.

What I typed is exactly what CN says, 650-999 is ONLY choice of saute pan or covered skillet. So, grill pan would fall under the 1000 or more category.

So it IS in the Aug. CN? I am so confused, which isn't hard. ;)

If that's it, then it seems like a pretty skimpy special. If I ever get around to it, I could compare the savings in the Aug. specials levels to these and I'd probably find them fairly similar. It just reinforces to book a booking and not the specials.

What are "Iso Scans of the Specials"?

"Iso Scans of the Specials" are digital scans of special offers or promotions that are available during the months of September, October, and November.

How can I access the "Iso Scans of the Specials"?

The "Iso Scans of the Specials" can be accessed by visiting the website of the company or organization offering the specials. They may also be shared through email or social media platforms.

What types of specials are included in the "Iso Scans of the Specials"?

The "Iso Scans of the Specials" typically include discounts, deals, or promotions on products or services. These may range from limited time offers to loyalty rewards.

Do I need to print the "Iso Scans of the Specials" in order to use them?

It depends on the specific offer. Some specials may require a physical coupon or code to be redeemed, while others may simply require the customer to mention the offer at checkout.

Are the "Iso Scans of the Specials" available in all locations?

Not necessarily. The availability of the "Iso Scans of the Specials" may vary depending on the location and availability of the products or services being offered. It is best to check with the specific company or organization for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila