• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are the Fall Marketing Specials for Cc Oct and Nov Hostesses?

Scary Amazing. I'm going to have to keep it firmly under wraps until Sept & Oct are completely booked!OK RUSHING out to the porch to rip open the boxes! THEY ARRIVED!!!Ok - back! OMG OMG OMG! FABULOUS for November when its SAT MONTH! Love stoneware month too but if you didn't get my excitement already, OMG OMG OMG!FABULOUS for...Chantelle I am so with you. I mean.. WOW!!! I am LOVING these!!!!got my director box today, no changeover kit!!! Share the specials pretty pleasegot my director box today, no
Oct and Nov hostess specials are not announced yet

pcjenni said:
Oct and Nov hostess specials are not announced yet
where on cc? thanks

They came in the fall marketing guide I got in my changeover kit today

My package comes today but I was going to take a peek at the guide. Where is it? I can't find it on cc?

Thanks

dannyzmom said:
They came in the fall marketing guide I got in my changeover kit today

I'm so jealous! Mine is showing still sitting as received. :(

Has anyone gotten their new apron yet? Just wondering as it doesn't say on the promo flyer when it would ship.

finley1991 said:
I'm so jealous! Mine is showing still sitting as received. :( Has anyone gotten their new apron yet? Just wondering as it doesn't say on the promo flyer when it would ship.
Colleen - mine is still just showing received too - but when I went into product adjustments, it's there now, and then I tracked it from there, and it's out for delivery today!Go to Fed-Ex website, and pick track by reference. In the reference # box, put the # listed on the product adjustment page - followed by a 01. That will tell you if it's out for delivery!

:( Just checked that way and it's not showing up as in the system. :cry:

finley1991 said:

shoot - I thought maybe because we're both in MI, yours would be showing up now too. Maybe later today? There is still hope!

look under the Products and Recipes tab

finley1991 said:

I'm right there with you. It's about to kill me:cry:

Mine is still "received" but I did look at the product guide and Fall Mkting guide last night.

YAY! And Boo... got one box of the 2 and of course it's the smaller one! Bummer about the chip maker not arriving though but guess that means that I'll get everything else tomorrow.My show for tonight rescheduled so I have all day to play!!! :)And bummer... according to my packing slip, I'm missing 2 things: the mini baker and the oil bottle... I got 2 lids and no bottle. I'm curious as to why the lid and bottle are separate packaging.

finley1991 said:
YAY! And Boo... got one box of the 2 and of course it's the smaller one! Bummer about the chip maker not arriving though but guess that means that I'll get everything else tomorrow.

My show for tonight rescheduled so I have all day to play!!! :)

And bummer... according to my packing slip, I'm missing 2 things: the mini baker and the oil bottle... I got 2 lids and no bottle. I'm curious as to why the lid and bottle are separate packaging.

I'm thinking maybe for when they have it on the replacements....breaking 1 & not the other...:)

I got my director boxes today, with my changeover box!!!! The Oct and Nov specials all I can say is a big WOW!!!!!!! I am going to have trouble waiting for the fall and I usually am big on working the month I am in.

cincychef said:
I got my director boxes today, with my changeover box!!!! The Oct and Nov specials all I can say is a big WOW!!!!!!! I am going to have trouble waiting for the fall and I usually am big on working the month I am in.

Chantelle I am so with you. I mean.. WOW!!! I am LOVING these!!!!

got my director box today, no changeover kit!!! Share the specials pretty please

pcjenni said:
got my director box today, no changeover kit!!! Share the specials pretty please

Jenni,
I didn't want to ruin the surprise for anyone, so I will PM you:sun:

got my changeover box.. came seperate from everything else for some reason.. all I can say is HOLY COW November is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pcjenni said:
got my changeover box.. came seperate from everything else for some reason.. all I can say is HOLY COW November is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary Amazing. I'm going to have to keep it firmly under wraps until Sept & Oct are completely booked!

OK RUSHING out to the porch to rip open the boxes! THEY ARRIVED!!!

Ok - back! OMG OMG OMG! FABULOUS for November when its SAT MONTH! Love stoneware month too but if you didn't get my excitement already, OMG OMG OMG!

My lips are sealed though! I do not 'know' ANY specials past September and right now I have amnesia and forget September. August baby, AUGUST!

And I love the premade flyers that they sent - now they're thinking! (and we can tell potential recruits that its another perk, less cost with printing at home!)

Melissa78 said:
Ok - back! OMG OMG OMG! FABULOUS for November when its SAT MONTH! Love stoneware month too but if you didn't get my excitement already, OMG OMG OMG!

My lips are sealed though! I do not 'know' ANY specials past September and right now I have amnesia and forget September. August baby, AUGUST!

And what I think is MOST exciting is that the past host also can get 2 60% off items! That is a HUGE incentive for Sept/Oct hosts to work on those bookings!

YAY! Tracking is showing my other box out for delivery today!!Did anyone get their SAT products yet or just the director's box?I'm going to wait to see what's in this box before I call on the missing items from the box from yesterday...

Y'all are killing me!!! I'm on vacation and won't get home until Sat. My boxes has better be there. I really need to check out these specials that you're raving about!

finley1991 said:
YAY! Tracking is showing my other box out for delivery today!!

Did anyone get their SAT products yet or just the director's box?

I'm going to wait to see what's in this box before I call on the missing items from the box from yesterday...

Got my Directors boxes yesterday, getting my others tomorrow!! :D

Mine arrived today!!!!

I got my Directors Box and my sell-a-thon... something else is supposed to be coming tomorrow... I'm guessing the apron?

Recieved all of mine. I just noticed the bonus for hosts and submits her party between Nov. 1 and the 15th:party:
Hopefully this is edited before someone see me revealing secrets. Sorry.

can someone PM me with the specials? Often US and Canada are different, but we don't find out until August!!

Related to What Are the Fall Marketing Specials for Cc Oct and Nov Hostesses?

1. What are the fall marketing specials for CC Oct and Nov hostesses?

The fall marketing specials for CC Oct and Nov hostesses have not been announced yet. Stay tuned for updates from the company.

2. When will the Oct and Nov hostess specials be announced?

The Oct and Nov hostess specials will be announced at a later date. Keep an eye out for updates from the company.

3. Can you give any hints about the Oct and Nov hostess specials?

No hints have been given about the Oct and Nov hostess specials. The company will announce them when they are ready.

4. Will the Oct and Nov hostess specials be different from previous years?

The company has not released any information about the Oct and Nov hostess specials yet. It is best to wait for the official announcement.

5. How can I stay updated about the Oct and Nov hostess specials?

You can stay updated about the Oct and Nov hostess specials by checking the company's website or social media pages. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jendill
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies