• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director October Consultant News: Check Your Spam Folder for Our Survey!

I have this problem EVERY time I leave a message with customer service or tech support. I have NEVER get a return call. It bothers me for the same reason. Plus several times the messages have been trying to take care of a problem for a customer. How does that sound, sorry I called them but they never got back to me:grumpy:
Sheila
Gold Member
I found an e-mail with a survey from PC in my spam folder titled: Have you received your October Consultant News?

If you didn't get one, check your spam folder & give your feedback! ;)

I got the survey yesterday....no CN for me yet though :(

I've been getting mine on the 1st for a couple of months now. But my team's not getting theirs until after the 20th. :mad:

I had also been getting mine near the 1st for a few months, but haven't seen October's yet... I did relpy to the survey.

jennyl said:
I had also been getting mine near the 1st for a few months, but haven't seen October's yet... I did relpy to the survey.

Same here. :(

jennyl said:

Same for me. Got it on the 1st for a few months but no Oct. yet. Maybe they tried something different with Oct. and are trying to track the results.

I had gotten mine within a few days of the first, and none for October yet. When I completed the survey, I wrote back to the lady (Julie Draho or something?) to let her know I hadn't gotten one. Supposedly they changed companies in order to make it better.

She wrote the following: (sent 10/12)

Thanks for the heads-up, Heather.

The October CN has been mailed and should have arrived between Oct 3 and 6. We switched vendors and the survey was intended to identify any problems. I see we still have some! Your CN should be on its way. Would you be so kind as drop me a note when it does arrive?

Thanks much!!

Julie

I was getting them close to the 1st for awhile. My October came late and what really bothered me was I call HO to talk to Career Solutions about it. I was on hold and then the computer sent me to the message system. I left a message with them, but they never called back. This really bothers me. I left my consultant number and the fact that I have not received my CN and asked that they call me back regarding it. They could have sent an email letting me know that they are late. I do not leave many messages, but the times that I have I have rarely recieved a phone call back. What if we never returned our customers' messages?

cookingwithlove said:
This really bothers me. I left my consultant number and the fact that I have not received my CN and asked that they call me back regarding it. They could have sent an email letting me know that they are late. I do not leave many messages, but the times that I have I have rarely recieved a phone call back. What if we never returned our customers' messages?

I have this problem EVERY time I leave a message with customer service or tech support. I have NEVER get a return call. It bothers me for the same reason. Plus several times the messages have been trying to take care of a problem for a customer. How does that sound, sorry I called them but they never got back to me:grumpy:

1. What is "October Consultant News"?

"October Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter that provides updates and insights on the latest news and trends in the consulting industry. It covers a wide range of topics including business strategies, leadership, and industry developments.

2. How can I subscribe to "October Consultant News"?

To subscribe to "October Consultant News", you can visit our website and fill out the subscription form with your email address. You will then receive a confirmation email to complete the subscription process.

3. Is "October Consultant News" free?

Yes, "October Consultant News" is completely free for all subscribers. We believe that staying informed about the consulting industry should not come at a cost.

4. Can I submit an article or news to be featured in "October Consultant News"?

Yes, we welcome submissions from industry professionals and experts. If you have an article or news that you would like to share with our readers, please email it to us and our editorial team will review it for potential inclusion in our newsletter.

5. How often is "October Consultant News" published?

"October Consultant News" is published once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. However, we may occasionally publish special editions or updates if there are significant events or developments in the consulting industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • loreo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies