• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Pampered Chef Business with These Great Resources!"

In summary, the conversation discusses how the speaker includes something inspiring in their weekly email, and this month is the third month of *R* for them. They mention having many consultants in and out of being active. The speaker then shares some resources available through Pampered Chef, such as the online training center, downloadable MP3s, and live teleclasses. They also mention the Consultant News and offer tips for booking shows. Lastly, they encourage trying new recipes and remind listeners that they are available for any questions. Overall, the conversation emphasizes the importance of utilizing these resources and thanks the speaker for sharing.
finley1991
In my weekly e-mail, I try to put something inspiring in it each week. This month is month 3 of *R* for me... I'm sure we'll squeak through but next month we might be right back in the same spot. I have a lot of consultants floating in and out of being active.

Anyway, I put this in my weekly newsletter and thought maybe it might help some of you and your teams. :)

PS: I put links in for each item to take them directly to that part of Consultant's Corner.

Take Advantage of Some of Pampered Chef's Great Resources!

* Visit our On-Line Training Center - various topics on all aspects of our business. Great refresher if you haven't taken one in a while! Each course takes about 20 minutes to complete. If you get interrupted, you can always come back at a later time and finish up!
* Listen to an MP3 of a National Conference Workshop - These are great! You can download them to your ipod or mp3 player and listen any time!
* Participate or listen to a Teleclass - these are live tele-conferences on different topics. If you can't participate live, there are downloadable MP3s!
* Consultant News - if you are currently inactive, you can view the Consultant News on Consultant's Corner! Catch up on the newest show ideas!
* Not sure what to say when calling to schedule shows? Check out the Let's Talk Promotions info... Home Office's Jane Miller will share effective word choices for booking October and November shows!
* Try some NEW recipes... with a twist! Try our new Power Cooking with Chicken! You will have a week's worth of meals ready to go... BUT practice making them WITHOUT using any of your Pampered Chef products! You'll see what a difference our products make in your kitchen and be inspired to share your experience with others! (Remember to save your grocery receipts - they are tax deductible when testing recipes!)
* ME! I'm here to answer any questions you might have! E-mail me or call me at 248-203-1683.

I like that! Great job. It gives them all the reminder of all the wonderful resources we have. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Colleen! That's EXACTLY what I need!

What resources are available to help me boost my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of resources to help grow your business. This includes training and support from your upline and fellow consultants, as well as resources provided by the company such as the Consultant's Corner website, marketing materials, and customer rewards programs.

How can I utilize social media to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Social media is a great way to reach a larger audience and promote your business. Pampered Chef offers social media training and resources on the Consultant's Corner website, including graphics and post ideas. You can also join online groups and communities specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to network and share best practices.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to boost your business. Not only do you have the opportunity to showcase products and earn commission, but you also have the chance to connect with potential new customers and expand your network. Plus, the host of the party can earn discounts and free products, making it a win-win for everyone involved.

How can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and advice?

Pampered Chef has a strong community of consultants who are always willing to offer support and advice. You can connect with other consultants through social media groups, local meetings and events, and through the Consultant's Corner website. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help or advice when needed.

What are some tips for effectively using Pampered Chef's customer rewards programs?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of customer rewards programs, such as the Host Program and the Guest Special. To effectively use these programs, it's important to educate your customers on the benefits and rewards they can earn. You can also incorporate these programs into your marketing and party strategies to encourage more sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991