• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Consultant News Is Online!

In summary, Deb found March's CN online just now and loved it. She thought the food chopper was on the host special and is very excited for Sellathon this month.
I canont believe the food chopper is on the host special! Finally, I have alot of people who were intersted in it.

Yeah.. thanks for the link!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Hey, I know the lady on the cover!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Congratulation Deb. I did not get a chance to read your article yet, just skimmed the entire magazine. How does it feel to be on the cover?

3 Things about March CN....

1st - YEA DEB!!! I feel so honored to "know" someone who made the cover of CN ~ what a great achievement.:thumbup:

2nd - I absolutely, positively, love love love the June Host and Guest Specials! I think it is going to be a great month for Sellathon! I know people already who I can call to book for June. Somehow, I need to ignore this until April and May are where I need them to be.

3rd - Ummm, did anyone else read the article "Getting Creative With Contacts" and read how she contacted and booked a bunch of shows? Verrrrry interesting........:confused:

Hey Deb, I absolutely love the sweater/shirt you are wearing. Is it yours or did you have people there dressing you and all that?

What a fun experience! Congrats!

I loved Deb's article!! It was great!!! :chef: :sing:

ChefBeckyD said:
3 Things about March CN....

3rd - Ummm, did anyone else read the article "Getting Creative With Contacts" and read how she contacted and booked a bunch of shows? Verrrrry interesting........:confused:

Yes!!!!!!!! And it is going to cause even more confusion!!! I can not even speak I am so miffed!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah!!! What the heck???

I don't read all the articles online, I like to wait until I have it in my hands. I'll have to take a look.

sfdavis918 said:
Yeah!!! What the heck???

I can't today - getting ready for a big Bridal Shower show tonight - but tomorrow I am going to write a response and inquiry into this to send to HO.....

Okay, I read the article. Are you talking about where she says she joined two online groups and asked for bookings? I guess it's very basic but possibly she did it through a private message and hopefully not just outright on the boards like it sounds.

To jump-start her business in her new locations,
Laurie got creative. “I home school my children, so
I went online and joined two home-schooling Web
sites in my new area a month before I moved. I asked
if anyone would hold a Show — I got two bookings
out of that,” she says.

ROFL. I hope she did it privately. If not... "Hi, I advertised on the internet and am being recognized for it". :D

I was thinking of doing this too Becky...... I just can not think straight at the moment.

Yeah, exactly. And you KNOW that if the people who already know the policies read it that way, so are other people who are looking to get away with something.

sfdavis918 said:
Hey Deb, I absolutely love the sweater/shirt you are wearing. Is it yours or did you have people there dressing you and all that?

There was a wardrobe stylist. They bought three shirts for me to wear. The one in the pic is from Lane Bryant. Oh, and I got to choose 2 of the 3 shirts to keep. :) I kept the one in the pic and I wear it often. :)

I had to reread it several times to make sure I got the point. Then took another hour composing my letter to HO to question it.

She may have done it correctly, but I think it was suggested in such a way that its easily misleading to those who dont know all the policies by heart. Or how to work with them correctly. A little EDITORS(HO) TIP in there as a reminder of exactly what the rules are would have been nice.

ohhh... Lane Bryant? Cool... gotta go shopping again..... I almost live in that store...... at least in my regular life :angel: lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Interesting to see the US version of CN.

thanks for sharing!! I just read the whole thing & can't wait to share it. Now I just need some shows!!

Wow, has the Food chopper ever been as Host special?? Probably back when it was first premeired! Very cool!

Pampered Laura said:
ROFL. I hope she did it privately. If not... "Hi, I advertised on the internet and am being recognized for it". :D

Well....that IS interesting...!:confused:

ChefbeckydI see you say you love the June host/guest specials. I may be overlooking them but I can't seem to find them.. Can you please help out...

Thanks

Sherri

I want to see if someone actually gets a response back from HO.

Yeah, it will be...

"How did all these consultants get their CN before it was mailed or posted for them."

:D

I'm guessing this person got to know some local people and asked vs. advertising online.

However, it could have been stated clearer so people do not misinterpret and think it is o.k.!!!!!!!

Thanks so much! I love the June Host and Guest specials!!

wadesgirl said:
Okay, I read the article. Are you talking about where she says she joined two online groups and asked for bookings? I guess it's very basic but possibly she did it through a private message and hopefully not just outright on the boards like it sounds.

Did anyone ever ask HO to clarify exactly HOW she did this? Just curious what their "official" explaination is.

I'm curious about that too Katie.

Related to March Consultant News Is Online!

1. What is "March Consultant News Is Online!"?

"March Consultant News Is Online!" is a monthly newsletter published by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It contains important updates, promotions, and tips to help consultants grow their business.

2. How often is "March Consultant News Is Online!" published?

"March Consultant News Is Online!" is published once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. However, the exact date may vary.

3. How can I access "March Consultant News Is Online!"?

You can access "March Consultant News Is Online!" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, you can find the newsletter in the "News" section.

4. Can I share "March Consultant News Is Online!" with my customers?

Yes, you are encouraged to share "March Consultant News Is Online!" with your customers. The newsletter contains valuable information that can benefit them and help you build stronger relationships with your customers.

5. What should I do if I am not receiving "March Consultant News Is Online!"?

If you are not receiving "March Consultant News Is Online!" in your email or cannot find it on the website, please contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance. They will ensure that you are added to the distribution list and can access the newsletter in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
peachey
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies