• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

35 Year Anniversary Trivia Sweepstakes Winners

In summary, there were 35 winners in the 35 Year Anniversary Trivia Sweepstakes who received a special Pampered Chef gift basket valued at $350. The winners were selected through a random drawing and the sweepstakes was only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who were 18 years of age or older. The list of winners can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting their customer service team.
Bren706
Gold Member
Congrats to Raebates for being selected as a winner for the trivia contest! I saw a few familiar names on the list! Anyone else?https://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/consultant-news?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=#

I too am on the list!!! Congrats Raebates!

Congrats!!!

Woo Hoo!!! I am on the list too!!! So excited!!! :-D

I'm so excited! I love winning, and it rarely happens. :)Can't wait to see what the "classic logo item" is.

The prize I won was two of the microfiber cell phone bags. I'm sure I'll find a use for them.

1. How many winners were there in the 35 Year Anniversary Trivia Sweepstakes?

There were a total of 35 winners in the 35 Year Anniversary Trivia Sweepstakes.

2. What was the prize for the winners of the sweepstakes?

The winners of the 35 Year Anniversary Trivia Sweepstakes received a special Pampered Chef gift basket valued at $350.

3. How were the winners selected for the sweepstakes?

The winners were selected through a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period.

4. Were there any restrictions on who could enter the sweepstakes?

Yes, the sweepstakes was only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who were 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

5. Is there a way to see the list of winners for the 35 Year Anniversary Trivia Sweepstakes?

Yes, the list of winners can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl