• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover More Earning Opportunities with Pampered Chef's August Catalog!

In summary, the company offers three incentives in a row, and consultants can still earn the new products free if they don't get them free.
As far as I know, there is always mid-season stuff for us to earn. At least it has been since I joined in the end of 2004.

I know, but its still fun to see!!!:D

Yipee!!!I love it that they have given us three incentives right in a row. I find that I work so much harder when they offer us something free!! I've already got one for sure booking in August and one maybe.

I am very sure I will not be earning the mid season products either I have been doing this since last year and I have at least hit the smallest prize but this time I wont get anything free

I am excited about that. I was a little bummed that I only hit the $1500 level, 5 shows cancelled on me! But it renews your enthusiasm!

Jennie: Don't give up! You have plenty of time to earn the free products in July and August! Heck, with a few emails, you could still earn some June product!

Wow...so sorry to hear that you feel that way Jennie! I know sometimes our businesses and our lives might be down in the dumps:( ...but you can do anything you set your mind to! $1250 in sales is not a huge amount and I believe anyone in the company can do this amount! It is 3 average cooking shows in one month! You can do it if you want to!!! Keep your chin up!:D

Ooops.... and thanks Kristi! I ALWAYS look forward to the bonuses!

*sigh* I know it makes sense, but I'm a tad bummed that they're specifying "held and submitted" for sales levels now. :( I liked having the safety net of 'spillover/holdover' shows. :)

I am just LOVING these back to back to back incentives...REALLLLY keeping me pumped up to work my business...and it seems to work like a domino effect...with each incentive it leads me to the getting the next one a bit easier and so on and so on....LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

Thankfully we ALWAYS have a chance to earn the new products free... if we don't get them free we can get them at 50% off when they come out...

Yep > Dannyzmom > I LOVE THIS COMPANY TOO!!

How cool Kristi....I hadn't seen that yet;) Gotta love earning things for free! And I love festive holiday things!!

Well now that I have seen more perks for August I will have to get on the ball of having those neighbor hood kids over for a cooking show and parents as well.

Love it!!!

I like when the incentive is just holding two shows!

ChefNic said:
Thankfully we ALWAYS have a chance to earn the new products free... if we don't get them free we can get them at 50% off when they come out...

Except, of course, when the item turns out to be a 'host only' item that we're unable to purchase at any price from the company unless we host our own show. ;) :rolleyes:

I always find a way to host a show to get those... :D

I have to say I am not being down I will be having baby #3 end of July or first of Aug so I have definitly slowed down a bit my sister is planning on doing a show in Aug and I have been trying to get catty shows going by offering them a $30 dollar item for the amount my baby weighs when born and I am happy to say my babies arent big. I just need to get an email out staing that for my Aug, so hopefully I can get some shows in, but I am sure it wont be 1250.

I agree it's hard when the shows have to be held and submitted in the same month. I have missed a lot of incentives because my hosts were not able to close their show in time. I think they should give us one week to close the shows held in the last week of the month! Or at least let them count toward the next month incentive! These goals are not hard for long time consultants who have a steady business, but it is discouraging for newbies. I think they would keep more consultants if they made it easier to earn incentives and giving a few extra days to submit your shows would help a lot!

Warren just committed to donating his billions to Bill Gates, a few incentives for his consultants would be a nice philanthropic gesture as well :)!

Just my two cents worth.

Rhonda B.

"Warren just committed to donating his billions to Bill Gates, a few incentives for his consultants would be a nice philanthropic gesture as well !"

Too funny!!
I agree! LOL

I am glad that they offer products at 1/2 off!

While I like the fact that I can earn free prodcuts and stuff, does HO ever consider the people who are not doing PC full-time?!? I hold a full-time job and I am doing PC on the side. My SS1 month is June and I was only able to have 2 shows and not make the $1,250 in sales to qualify. As much as I love doing this, the incentives seem to be geared toward those that do PC full-time.

End of month showsI have a show scheduled for July 29th and I was wondering how you handle a show that close to the end of the month. I have already sent out packets with the July guest and host specials. Now that I see this new promotion it seems like it won't benefit me to turn it in the first couple of days of August. Do you have any luck getting a show to close in two days? I just hate to not have it help me with either the SS Bowl promotion of this new one for August. Any suggestions?

jenf said:
I have a show scheduled for July 29th and I was wondering how you handle a show that close to the end of the month. I have already sent out packets with the July guest and host specials. Now that I see this new promotion it seems like it won't benefit me to turn it in the first couple of days of August. Do you have any luck getting a show to close in two days? I just hate to not have it help me with either the SS Bowl promotion of this new one for August. Any suggestions?

First rule, it's YOUR business. Tell your Host when the show will close. Some consultants close every show the evening of the show!

If your Host knows you need all orders in that evening, they'll collect orders before the show. Before you leave you'll have a fairly good idea of the benefits earned so your Host can start thinking about what s/he will order . That night or the next day, put the show in Pampered Partner and contact the Host to get his/her order. If you do that early enough in the day, you'll have two days to run and pick-up a check if necessary. If you don't usually do this, you may want guests to make checks payable to you for this show. If they do, you can ask your Host to put his/her order on a credit card and it will be easier to close the show.

Good luck.

I have a show tomorrow night (the 29th) and when I booked the show, I told the host we would
be closing that night, so she has been working on getting all of her outside orders ahead of time. She said she would rather close then also, so it is done. She lives about 1 hour away, and it makes it so much easier. I can upload the show before I go beddy-bye, and sleep well knowing I closed a successful month

Last edited:
Jason: I don't think the incentives are geared to those who do PC full time. If you just try to do $1250 a month (which for me is 3 shows), you'll find you'll get most of the incentives automatically.

Related to Discover More Earning Opportunities with Pampered Chef's August Catalog!

What are the new earning opportunities available in Pampered Chef's August catalog?

The August catalog offers several new earning opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants. Some of these include hosting virtual parties, participating in the new referral program, and using the new online ordering platform.

How can I host a successful virtual party with Pampered Chef?

To host a successful virtual party, you can use the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef such as customizable invitations, product images and descriptions, and easy online ordering for guests. You can also offer special incentives or discounts to encourage guests to attend.

What is the referral program offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef's referral program allows consultants to earn rewards by referring new customers or other consultants to the company. This can be a great way to grow your business and earn extra income.

How can I make the most of the new online ordering platform?

The new online ordering platform offered by Pampered Chef makes it easy for customers to place orders directly with you. To make the most of this opportunity, be sure to promote the platform to your customers and offer personalized recommendations for their needs.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available in the August catalog?

Yes, the August catalog offers several promotions and discounts on popular Pampered Chef products. Be sure to check the catalog for these deals and share them with your customers to help increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
peachey
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg