• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's Spring 2007 Newsletter | Pampered Chef

Me too!! I think that this is what we all needed! thanks so much :)

thank you thank you! I have to take my son to school now (darn!)....but I'll be back!

thanks for sharing, the new consultants are getting awesome new things in their ss kits

i want to make that pizza in the seasons best! yummy!

Finally! I have been dying to see this! My husband had to type a test for school last night and I could not get on here!

pamperedlinda said:
thank you thank you! I have to take my son to school now (darn!)....but I'll be back!

Isn't it awful to have to leave this website!!

I spent my whole morning on this newly found site yesterday and I can see how addictive it can be! THANKS to all those who share, I can't believe all that is available. The way our mail works I wouldn't be getting the CN until the end of the month or later!!!

This is AWESOME!

Huh - no more Classic Round Stone in teh SS kit...I am baffled by that. I am curious to see what the new SS recipes will be.

dannyzmom said:
Huh - no more Classic Round Stone in teh SS kit...I am baffled by that. I am curious to see what the new SS recipes will be.

I've NEVER used the round stone in my shows... The large bar pan was the first stoneware I ever bought (years & years ago), and it's what I always show. Maybe I'm not as weird as I thought! :)

Don't they somewhat base the Kit on bestsellers??? I know that I sell way more bar pans than I do round stones. I think that is the most versatile piece of stoneware, and the one I always take to shows with me!
It's funny how people react to change - I really like the idea of changing the kit - there may be some things that we as "seasoned" consultants may miss - but we aren't the ones with the kit! I think that the new consultants will love the variety - and the ability to do more than before. Now they have a piece of cookware (what a disability that was before - one of our biggest lines, but nothing in the kit to show it off!), and IMO, the microplane is much more desirable than the cheese grater. Since that came out, I have left the grater in the cupboard, and if I need to grate things coarser than that, I use the UM - which they now have in the new kit!
When talking to potential consultants - bring up all of the benefits of this new kit - there really are so many positives - and remember - they won't miss what they haven't had! Oh - and I'm sure PC will still provide recipes in the SB cookbook just for the SS kit!

Has anyone heard if they've increased the Host Kit Credit amount? With a more expensive kit, I thought they might increase how much a discount hosts could take off the price by using a kit credit.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Soon to sign #3

The kit credit is the same--$20 or $40.

The new kit is awesome. It gives new consultants a product from every major category--cookware, stoneware, forged cutlery, and simple additions! I think they are going to be set up for greater success.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I am so excited!!!! I love all the new stuff. I'm just a little worried about the cost. I purchased my triffle bowl for $6 at Hobby Lobby!!! ..... but it doesn't have a lid.

I can't wait to see everything in person!! I earned level 1 and also earned the triffle bowl.

jrstephens said:
Isn't it awful to have to leave this website!!
YES!! Even worse is when DH keep coming in and looking at me like I'm wasting my time! He doesn't understand that this is so imporatant!

How Friggin Cool Are Those Products!
They look so perty on the CN!
Thanks for posting this,,,
I am totally freaking out!
Unfortunately I didn't win anything :(

This is fantastic! Thanks

The stand on the Trifle Bowl is removable, so you can use the bowl or the stand separately. It's much more versatile than the cheaper versions you can get elsewhere.

Thanks so much for this - it is BRILLIANT!!! I'm drooling over some of the new stuff!!! and crying about the coffee - boo hoo!!!!

Thanks for the link. This is great. I think the new consultant plan is fantastic.

Oh Yeah! I couldn't WAIT to read the "official" (rather than the boot-leg) scoop on everything. I just got a voice mail from my recruiter home from Dallas with SO MUCH to tell me (HA-HA)! I hope she won't be too mad that I already know it all. Cheffers rule!

I can't get itIs anyone else not able to get the new S/S KCN? I have tried the link from the 1st post and also to get it from the CC. Any help? Katie

i can't open these files (or anything else on CC) that has a .pdf ( I have no clue what that means). My computer is a dinosaur and I don't know what the begeebees I am doing. Any assistance would be great!!!!

pcleah said:
i can't open these files (or anything else on CC) that has a .pdf ( I have no clue what that means). My computer is a dinosaur and I don't know what the begeebees I am doing. Any assistance would be great!!!!

Can you normally read PDF files? If so right-click over the file, download it, and then open it from your harddrive.

Tasha!! Great minds post alike once again!!

Thanks to both great minds!!!!

OK about the coffee. Is that what is being shown with the new scoop clip? Weird if that is so - that they would discontinue it but picture it with it and design a product that can be used for coffee! JMO

I tried this, and I still can't access it. Any other suggestions? Thanks soooo much!!!

tlennhoff said:
You may need to download a program called adobe reader that you can get from http://www.adobe.com/

pamperedlinda said:
YES!! Even worse is when DH keep coming in and looking at me like I'm wasting my time! He doesn't understand that this is so imporatant!

I am with you all, I found this site a few days ago and can't wait to get home to see what I missed. I was up till 2am last night reading all the info.

Everyone is so helpful and thanks for all the documents too. :) :) :)

Cindycooks said:
OK about the coffee. Is that what is being shown with the new scoop clip? Weird if that is so - that they would discontinue it but picture it with it and design a product that can be used for coffee! JMO
I'm trying to figure that one out too! I have a lot of customer's who LOVE our coffee!

gilliandanielle said:
Tasha!! Great minds post alike once again!!

Its so weird. This is one of the only places in my life where I seem to think like other people. Its really cool.

Any word on what the sample packages will consist of yet?

pchefjodie said:

The sample order form comes in our changeover kits. You'll know when you receive it.

I better start counting my quarters for my new PC toys!!

pchefjodie said:
Go to the thread titled Products earned for sell-a-thon. It is the same list that the sample package is, at least that's the way it's always been before!;)

Last year the sellathon packages and sample packages were different, so I don't know what to trust!!

Thanks for the link to the Consultant Newsletter. I am a previous consultant getting ready to rejoin PC. When my soon-to-be director informed about all the changed PC is making to the Kit, I am waiting until Monday to "Officially" sign up.

It's good to see it all in writing though! I'm glad to be back on ChefSucess!

gilliandanielle said:
Last year the sellathon packages and sample packages were different, so I don't know what to trust!!

I wish each thing would just be open stock and then we could pick and choose what we want. I never get lucky enough for everything I want to be in one package!!

I wish they would hurry up and post them already!!

I wish they would do it all open stock as well. It would be nice to be able to just get the products you want/need and not have to buy others that you don't want/need. If it is not open stock it looks like I will once again have a cabinet full of unopened PC items to use for Christmas and birthday gifts. It would be so much easier to just buy the gifts when I need them and not have to store them for a year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
peachey
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies