• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Double OOF: Find the Perfectly Hilarious Meme with Two on One Page

In summary, the "Discover Double OOF" feature on the Pampered Chef website and app allows users to easily find and share hilarious memes featuring two images on one page. These memes are pre-made and cannot be customized, but there is a variety to choose from. Users can share the memes through social media or by copying and pasting the link. The feature is regularly updated with new memes for continued entertainment.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
A while ago, someone posted a OOF that had two smaller ones on one page. I cannot find it anymore and am at work so I don't have the file that I know is on my computer at home. Does anyone have this and could post it for me?

Here you go.....

Attachments

• Generic Order Forms.doc
    53 KB · Views: 610
Thanks! There was a different one that I had but this should work also.

Love it thanks for sharing!!

here they arehere are the 2 on one page.

Attachments

• Nov07outsideorderformtaxsh.doc
    752.5 KB · Views: 246
  • DEC07outsideorderformtaxsh.doc
    270 KB · Views: 299
Here's what I have but I like Freedom's much better!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form Generic - 2 per page.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 322
Thanks everyone! I modified Kodeysmom's form with the January specials. I liked doing November's like this so that I could put the special pricing on the back side but not print out 1 whole sheet for each order form. I'll post it tonight when I get home.

Related to Discover Double OOF: Find the Perfectly Hilarious Meme with Two on One Page

1. What is the "Discover Double OOF" feature?

The "Discover Double OOF" feature is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to easily find and share hilarious memes that feature two images on one page.

2. How do I access the "Discover Double OOF" feature?

To access the "Discover Double OOF" feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Discover Double OOF" tab. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef app.

3. Can I customize the memes on the "Discover Double OOF" feature?

No, the memes on the "Discover Double OOF" feature are pre-made and cannot be customized. However, you can choose from a variety of different memes to find the one that best fits your sense of humor.

4. Can I share the memes I find on the "Discover Double OOF" feature?

Yes, you can easily share the memes you find on the "Discover Double OOF" feature through social media or by copying and pasting the link.

5. Are there new memes added to the "Discover Double OOF" feature regularly?

Yes, our team is constantly adding new memes to the "Discover Double OOF" feature to keep it fresh and entertaining for our customers. Be sure to check back often for new memes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Gypsy Rose