• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best $100 Spending Tips: Discover the Ultimate Flyer on Our Site

In summary, Anne is trying to find a flyer that was posted on here a while back ago. It was a how to spend a $100 dollars flyer. She tried to look through the files page on here but for some odd reason it won't load up. She asks for help and someone tells her about a flyer that was posted called "Banishing bad luck in the kitchen." The guest has to bring a product that gives them trouble and at the end of the party there is a drawing for 1 guest to get 20%off the product that would fix the issues they're having with the old one.
kat29
I'm trying to find a flyer that was posted on here a while back ago. It was how to spend a $100 dollars. I tried to look through the files page on here but for some odd reason it won't load up. So any hlep would be great. TIA

This is the one I use.

Attachments

• GUEST HOST CONS FLYER.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 663
Thank you Anne. That is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the help.

You're very welcome!!!

AWESOME FLYER ANNE! One note, your second column bottom is missing the 2 for 209.xx product value.

thanks for sharing!!

need a ThemeI just booked a party for Oct 13 it's, Friday the 13th . now have done party's on Friday the 13th for 6 years but this Host want to have a theme for it or have the guest bring something . I just am blank in what to have them bring , or a theme help
Thanks doreen zaino wave 3
pdzaino4 @aol.com

chefkeri said:
AWESOME FLYER ANNE! One note, your second column bottom is missing the 2 for 209.xx product value. thanks for sharing!!

Thanks!!! I'll fix it!

chef131doreen said:
I just booked a party for Oct 13 it's, Friday the 13th . now have done party's on Friday the 13th for 6 years but this Host want to have a theme for it or have the guest bring something . I just am blank in what to have them bring , or a theme help
Thanks doreen zaino wave 3
pdzaino4 @aol.com
Have you seen the "Dr. Phil" theme posted on this site. The guest has to bring a product that gives them trouble and at the end of the party there is a drawing for 1 guest to get 20%off the product that would fix the issues they're having with the old one. I was thinking you could do something along the same lines but call it "banishing bad luck in the kitchen" or something a little catchier that my brain doesn't seem to be able to think of right now. lol. Maybe do something with the #13 too. If your host has 13 or more buying guests, give her $13 extra in free product.

Related to Find the Best $100 Spending Tips: Discover the Ultimate Flyer on Our Site

What is a flyer?

A flyer is a type of promotional material that typically includes information about a product, service, or event. It is usually a single-page document that is distributed to potential customers.

How can I find a Pampered Chef flyer?

The best way to find a Pampered Chef flyer is by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or a digital version of the flyer.

Are the products on the flyer available for purchase?

Yes, all products featured on the flyer are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also order directly from the Pampered Chef website.

Do the products on the flyer ever go on sale?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers sales and promotions on certain products featured on flyers. It is best to check with your consultant or the website for current deals and discounts.

Can I host a party using the products on the flyer?

Yes, you can host a party and feature the products from the flyer. Your consultant can help you plan and organize the party, and you may even be eligible for free or discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeisPampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kearstin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • NooraK