• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find the Stimulus Month Idea!!

In summary, the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" idea is a promotion created by Pampered Chef to help customers save money and find great deals on products during the month of March. To participate, you can visit their website or contact a local consultant. There is no minimum purchase amount required, but the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The promotion ends at the end of March, but some deals and discounts may have different expiration dates.
ShelbyMichalek
Awhile ago I found a thread on here and a bunch of files attached about how to have a $14k stimulus month! It had tips on FILLING your June to the brim and having a huge month to earn a huge check - thus giving yourself a stimulus month :D
But now, when I'm trying to find that thread again I cannot find it. If you think I'm kidding, I just spend the last 45 minutes searching threads, files, threads, files, and more threads!! Help!!
I already have the files on my computer at home (not with me) but I just needed to read something on that thread and I'm astonished that I cannot find it!

HELP! Anyone!

Can you maybe remember the name of any of the attachments that were in the thread? You could then use the "parent thread" link to find the thread. Also, use Google to do your searching. Put in your search terms followed by "site:chefsuccess.com" and you'll get better results.

Now you have ME curious.....I don't remember that one. I'd do what Noora said, try searching for the file name of one of those attachments. And then post the link to the thread for me. :D HAHA..(seriously)

maybe i found it on a different direct selling advice site but i was So sure i found it here!! i`ll google it though.

Yes yes yes!! It sure was!! Thanks SOO much. There ya go Bobbi!

1. What is the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" idea?

The "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" idea is a promotion created by Pampered Chef to help customers save money and find great deals on our products during the month of March. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for our customers and help them save money on their favorite Pampered Chef items.

2. How do I participate in the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion?

To participate in the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion, you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the information and deals available during this promotion.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to participate in the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion. However, some deals and discounts may have specific requirements, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for more information.

4. Can I combine the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, there will be plenty of great deals and discounts available during this promotion to help you save money on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

5. When does the "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion end?

The "Can't Find the Stimulus Month" promotion is only available during the month of March. However, specific deals and discounts may have different expiration dates, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • quiverfull7