• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find the Files Section on Here on My Phone

In summary, to access the files section on your phone, you can use your device's file manager or a specific app like Google Drive or iCloud. If you can't find the files section, it may be because your device doesn't support it or it has been disabled. To enable it, go to your device's settings and navigate to the "Apps" or "Applications" section. You can add or remove folders in the files section, and if you still can't find it, consult your device's manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Can't find the files section on here on my phone. I need a prize drawing slip ASAP. At an event and left mine at home

Last edited:

1. How can I access the files section on my phone?

The files section on your phone can typically be found within your device's file manager or through a specific app such as Google Drive or iCloud. You can also access it by connecting your phone to a computer and accessing the files through the computer's file manager.

2. Why can't I find the files section on my phone?

The files section may not be visible on your phone if it is not supported by your device or if it has been disabled. Additionally, if you have recently updated your operating system, the location of the files section may have changed.

3. How do I enable the files section on my phone?

If the files section is not visible on your phone, you may need to enable it through your device's settings. Go to your settings, then navigate to the "Apps" or "Applications" section and find the file manager or file storage app. From there, you can enable the files section.

4. Can I add or remove folders in the files section on my phone?

Yes, most file managers or storage apps allow you to create and delete folders within the files section. This can help you organize your files and make them easier to find.

5. What should I do if I still can't find the files section on my phone?

If you have followed the above steps and still cannot locate the files section on your phone, you may need to consult your device's user manual or reach out to the manufacturer for further assistance. It is also possible that the files section is not available on your device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • flemings99