• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alphabetical List of Products, Etc

In summary, the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc is a comprehensive and regularly updated reference tool for customers and consultants to easily find and order products offered by Pampered Chef. It is not an online ordering platform and not all products listed may be available for purchase. It is currently only available in English, but select products can be translated on the Pampered Chef website.
missyciccolella
I know this has been talked about, and I can't find the thread or in the files! I'm so sorry to repeat so please forgive me! :angel:
Does anyone have a list of products in alphabetical order by product name that also lists the page # in catalog, item # and price? This is not what is listed on CC, but a combo of all the lists there. Someone mentioned this somewhere, and I can't remember who or what the thread was about...Thanks!

I have one but I don't know how to send it to you on here do you have an email or can you tell me how to post it here?

Or there you go thanks Kimberly!

Thanks for the link...the downloads are not exactly what I'm looking for so I'll bite the bullet and create it myself. Thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc?

The Alphabetical List of Products, Etc is a comprehensive list of all the products offered by Pampered Chef. It is a useful reference tool for customers and consultants to easily find and order products.

2. How often is the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc updated?

The Alphabetical List of Products, Etc is updated on a regular basis to include new products and remove discontinued products. It is recommended to check for updates before placing an order.

3. Can I order products directly from the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc?

No, the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc is a reference tool and not an online ordering platform. To purchase products, please contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are all products listed on the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc available for purchase?

Not all products listed on the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc are currently available for purchase. Some products may be out of stock or discontinued. Please check with your consultant for availability.

5. Is the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc available in other languages?

Currently, the Alphabetical List of Products, Etc is only available in English. However, the Pampered Chef website offers translations for select products in Spanish and French.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ChefBeckyD