• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Changes: A Comprehensive List and Guide for Consumers

In summary, Trish in Texas has a list of price changes for Spring 09 that are available as a PDF in the Consultant's Corner download section.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Is there a list of price changes somewhere?

I know about Ann's master list, but I am looking for ONLY the items that are going up in price that could be emailed to a couple of people who have asked...

I thought there was going to be one on CC - but if there is, I can't find it!

I have this one.

Attachments

• discontinued%202009[1].pdf
    36.9 KB · Views: 314
There's a list on CC under downloads of all the items that have new prices in SS09. The old prices aren't listed on that flyer though.

ETA: I attached the doc.

Attachments

• spring09_pricelist.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 371
Thanks Beth! That's the one I was looking for - I couldn't find it on CC!:confused:

I can't believe how many things increased in price!!!

Me either, and most of these are big price increases.

Holy Moly! I knew that a few items would go up but this is like, WHOA!
Thanks for the list!

I've been asked to come up with a blast email about the price increases, so I am working on that today....

I don't think it's a good idea to point out the price changes. Most people will not notice and those that do notice some things won't notice them all. People understand.

MOST of the items only went up $0.50-$1. Some less, and yes, some more.

Relax.

Yeah, I only wanted it for a couple of hosts who were wondering what was going up in price, so they could decide what they wanted to order this month, and what they could get at shows booked from theirs after the season change.

I never make a big deal about price increases - most people don't notice them anyway.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, I only wanted it for a couple of hosts who were wondering what was going up in price, so they could decide what they wanted to order this month, and what they could get at shows booked from theirs after the season change.

I never make a big deal about price increases - most people don't notice them anyway.

We all have a couple of those customers. I'm always happy to tell them - more sales in the month before the new book! ...but I don't point it out to the others.

Are you sure with 155+ price changes you wouldn't be better off asking what they are interested in and telling them those changes? Personally if someone handed me a list from a DS company with 90% of their older products going up in price, I would be very upset and less likely to purchase and make some remarks to "friends" about how much things have gone up in PC...

Does anyone have the Spring 09 Price Change List in Word? Didn 't see one in the Files section.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

pcchefjane said:
Are you sure with 155+ price changes you wouldn't be better off asking what they are interested in and telling them those changes? Personally if someone handed me a list from a DS company with 90% of their older products going up in price, I would be very upset and less likely to purchase and make some remarks to "friends" about how much things have gone up in PC...

Exactly. Some (a lot of) people already have the impression that our things are expensive. I would not point it out to people.

Trish in Texas said:
Does anyone have the Spring 09 Price Change List in Word? Didn 't see one in the Files section.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I haven't seen one in Word, but HO posted one (PDF) on Consultant's Corner, in the download section.

Related to Price Changes: A Comprehensive List and Guide for Consumers

1. What is a "List of Price Changes"?

A "List of Price Changes" is a document provided by Pampered Chef that outlines any changes in product prices, either increases or decreases, for a specific period of time.

2. How often is the "List of Price Changes" updated?

The "List of Price Changes" is typically updated on a monthly basis. However, in some cases, it may be updated more frequently if there are significant changes in product prices.

3. Can I access the "List of Price Changes" online?

Yes, the "List of Price Changes" can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website. It can be found under the "Resources" section and is available to all consultants.

4. Are all products affected by the price changes listed on the "List of Price Changes"?

No, not all products may be affected by price changes. The "List of Price Changes" only includes products that have had a change in price for that specific period of time.

5. How can I use the "List of Price Changes" to benefit my business?

The "List of Price Changes" can help you stay informed about any changes in product prices, allowing you to update your own pricing and inform your customers. It can also help you plan and budget for your future orders and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella