• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Product and Price Changes Question

In summary, the Pineapple Wedger is not available until March and some prices are going up effective March 1st.
MrsCaleb
So I last night at my show I made the Mango Torte with fresh pineapple - and everyone wanted the pineapple corer. Which is great!! But then I got home and started entering it into P3 and found that not only is it "unavailable" - because of the price changes, my P3 totals are less than the ones on the receipts. Now this is a February show - my hostess wants the 60% off - but if I enter it as a Feb show, will the correct price changes still go into effect, and will my guests be able to get their Pineapple corer?

The Pineapple Corer is not available until March. Also, some prices are going up effective March 1st.Were you using the Winter catalog or Spring catalog? It's still Feb--you need to be using the Fall/Winter catalog.

oh yikes. :p So if I send the order in by the end of this week - or even on the 1st- , I won't be able to get the pineapple wedger on the order because it's a February show?

You can put a March show in on the first. If she had enough orders for new stuff, you could do a catalog show off of her show. But if it is a February show, then you MUST use the Fall/Winter catalog. No Spring products.

Feb show can only have products from the Fall/Winter catalog no matter when it is submitted.

MrsCaleb said:
oh yikes. :p So if I send the order in by the end of this week - or even on the 1st- , I won't be able to get the pineapple wedger on the order because it's a February show?

You can not put the new spring items in on a February show even if you send the show in March 1 or later.

The show was held in February so it is a February show. Make sure your date is correct in your P3 program. No one can get the pineapple wedger at that show and the Fall prices are what is charged.

Tell the host that you made a mistake and offer to do a "follow-up catalog show" so that everyone can get those things. Give her a couple of mini catalogs so she can get additional orders to go with them. Or better yet, start calling those that ordered the pineapple wedgers and tell them that you misunderstood and they aren't available on that party and ask them if they want to book a March show - they already have orders! (You need to call those guests anyway to let them know that their order totals are changing.)

I have always been told not to even hand out the next season's catalogs at Shows unless it is a booking for the new month!! That way you don't run into the very problem you did! I guess some of the guests will be pleased their total is less! Beth had a great idea with asking those who did the Pineapple Wedger orders if they want a Catalog Show. They could even make it "Mystery Host" if no one wants to take the responsibility!

I don't understand. Did you use the new catalog by mistake? The February special is not going to be available on a show using the new catalogs. The spring catalogs are not in effect until March 1 and you won't be able to submit an order for any of those products until after the 1st.

1. What new products can we expect to see from Pampered chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly working to bring our customers innovative and high-quality products. Some of our latest additions include our adjustable measuring spoons, spiral and julienne vegetable cutter, and ceramic non-stick cookware set. Keep an eye out for more exciting new products in the future!

2. Will the prices of existing products be affected by the new product releases?

We strive to offer our customers the best value for their money, so we are always mindful of pricing when introducing new products. While some prices may change due to factors such as supplier costs, we always aim to keep our prices competitive and affordable for our customers.

3. How often do you make changes to product prices?

We understand that our customers appreciate consistency and stability when it comes to pricing. We typically only make changes to product prices when necessary, such as when there are changes in production costs or other external factors. Rest assured, we always strive to keep our prices fair and transparent.

4. Can I still purchase products at the old price after a price change?

Unfortunately, once a product's price has been changed, we are unable to honor the previous price. We recommend taking advantage of our current prices and promotions to get the best value for your money. Be sure to also check out our frequent sales and specials for even more savings!

5. How can I stay updated on new product releases and price changes?

The best way to stay informed about new product releases and price changes is by subscribing to our email list or following us on social media. We also regularly update our website with the latest news and products, so be sure to check back often. Additionally, your Pampered Chef consultant can also keep you informed about any changes and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lisasfuncooking