• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tech Glitch: Address Changes on My Website

In summary, there is a tech glitch causing address updates to not appear on the website. The issue is being worked on and should be resolved soon. Once fixed, addresses should update immediately. In the meantime, orders will still be shipped to the correct address. Unfortunately, the address cannot be manually changed on the website while the glitch is being fixed. A notification will be sent out to affected customers when the issue is resolved.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Has anyone else come across this?

I just set up my host for March 7 on my website. She lives in the country. Her zip is shared between two small towns. I enter the name of the town for her address (Town A) as well as the county (County 1) and my PWS changes them to Town W & County 2. I realize that they are close together, but if I'm entering them it should leave the address as I enter it.

Of to send email to the tech center...

What a PITA! :mad::grumpy:

Did you click on the drop-down box for the city? In situations like that there are choices. I just found that out not too long ago.

oops - sorry - I thought you were talking about P3 - not sure what to do for you....

1. Why is my address not updating on my website?

This could be due to a tech glitch on our end. Our team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take for my address to be updated?

Once the tech glitch has been resolved, your address should update immediately on your website.

3. Will my orders still be shipped to the correct address even though it's not updated on my website?

Yes, our system will still have your correct address and your orders will be shipped to the correct location.

4. Can I manually change my address on my website while the tech glitch is being fixed?

Unfortunately, due to the tech glitch, the address cannot be manually changed on the website at this time. Please check back for updates on when the issue has been resolved.

5. Will I be notified when the tech glitch has been resolved?

Yes, we will send out a notification to all affected customers once the tech glitch has been fixed and addresses can be updated on the website again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • beckysuem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beckysuem
  • Chef Endora