• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show, Question About Unused Free Product Value

In summary, the unused free product value is a perk for hosts of a Pampered Chef party that allows them to earn free products based on the sales from their party. The value is calculated by taking a percentage of the total sales, and can be used on any product from the Pampered Chef catalog except for shipping and taxes. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and expires 60 days after the party date.
Stef1023
My name is Stefanie and I'm a brand new consultant and am having a small issue with submiting my first show.

When I go to finish the show in P3 it keeps telling me that I have unused free product value, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it. Any insight you could provide would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance,
Stef

Go to the host's order, and add an item or two. The program will use up the free product value to pay for the items until it's all gone. If you don't use it all, then you can still submit. The FPV will just be forfeited.

It gives you a warning just in case!

If it's just a little bit of free product value left, you can click to add a product, then use the little magnafying glass search feature...then click on the price (top of the column) and it will sort according to price. That way, you can see the items that would be equal to or less than the remaining free product. I refuse to let FPV go...even if you add on some Season's best cookbooks (tell host to give them away as small gifts) or quik-cut knives!

I hope that made sense to you!
Ask if you need that clarified...it's late!! lol

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

woohoo!!! so excited just submitted my first show

Yes it makes so much sense now that i've figured it out. wow hubby and I made that much harder than it really needed to be

1. What is the unused free product value and how does it work?

The unused free product value is a perk offered to hosts of a Pampered Chef party. It is the total amount of free products that the host can earn based on the sales from their party. The host can use this value to choose any products they want from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. How is the unused free product value calculated?

The unused free product value is calculated by taking a percentage of the total sales from the party. The percentage varies based on the total sales amount. The higher the sales, the higher the percentage and therefore, the higher the unused free product value.

3. Can I use the unused free product value on any product?

Yes, the unused free product value can be used on any product from the Pampered Chef catalog. However, it cannot be used towards shipping or taxes.

4. Can I combine my unused free product value with other discounts or promotions?

No, the unused free product value cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used towards the full retail price of a product.

5. Is there an expiration date for the unused free product value?

Yes, the unused free product value expires 60 days after the party date. It is important to use it before the expiration date to take advantage of this perk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • Sandibeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • Chef~Amber