• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Your First Show: Using Free Products with Confidence

In summary, by hosting a Pampered Chef show, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show and can also earn additional free products by booking future shows. You can choose which free products you want and your consultant will keep track of your sales and free product rewards for you. Hosting a show also allows you to try out new products, learn tips and tricks, and have a fun experience with your friends and family. If you don't reach the minimum sales to earn free products, you can still receive the host rewards but not any additional free products.
Chef~Amber
This is my first show order, consultant as host, how do you use your free product $? Or, do you have to use them now? Thanks so much

If I am understanding correctly you did your first show and you were the host. So you are submitting a cooking show in your name as the hostess? If that is correct, yes you do have to submit your order for the free product value now - at the same time you submit the show just like you would for any hostess. Is your question what you should get in order to help your business? You can't go wrong with stones or knives.

Do you add the products that you want, and HO takes your PC $ off later? Or is there a certain product # that you enter, thanks for your reply.

The PC$ are separate, and cannot be used as payment on a show. You can use them to get products by submitting a personal order, or hold them and use them as payment for Kit Enhancement Month.

Using Free Product earned...?

Free product, as in the host benefit?Just put in your order on the show. There should be an entry in the customer list for that show for you. Enter the products you want on that order. The software will subtract the amount of the free product earned from the amount owed for that order.

Thanks soooo much, I have a lot to learn..thanks again!

1. How do I earn free products by hosting my first show?

By hosting a Pampered Chef show, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show. The higher the sales, the more free products you earn. You can also earn additional free products by booking future shows at your first show.

2. Can I choose which free products I want?

Yes, you can choose which free products you want based on the level of sales from your show. Your consultant will provide you with a list of available products and you can select which ones you would like to receive for free.

3. How do I know how many free products I have earned?

Your consultant will keep track of your sales and free product rewards for you. They will provide you with a breakdown of how many free products you have earned based on the sales from your show.

4. Are there any additional benefits to hosting my first show?

In addition to earning free products, hosting a Pampered Chef show also allows you to try out new products and recipes, learn tips and tricks for using the products, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

5. What if I don't reach the minimum sales to earn free products?

If your show does not reach the minimum sales to earn free products, you can still receive the host rewards for that level of sales. However, you will not receive any additional free products. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the host rewards for different levels of sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • lauriedip