1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Show Totals & Free Product Value

1. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Can anyone point me in the direction as to where I find out how much a host earns in free product over $1000? I just had a show that is at $1100 with about 6 orders still to come in. I had no idea how much to tell her she was at and I'm not sure on CC where I find such info.

Any insight? TIA

Sep 18, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

The Host Rewards graph (like what's in the catalog on page 53) says at the bottom "fine print"

Sep 18, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It tells you right on P3 on the show....

Sep 18, 2009
  4. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

On P3 it would tell me the future levels? Where? I must be blind! hehe I know it shows me their current total and FPV (and half price items) but I always fill out the Show Tally Form and show them what they get at the next 2 levels (as I am sure she will hit at least one more level if not 2). I looked and looked on P3 last night but it was already 10:30pm at her house and I was soooooooo ready to go home. Thanks Bobbi - I must have skimmed right over 'the fine print' b/c I did open the catalog to see. I just told her I'd get back to her.

Thanks again ladies!

Sep 19, 2009
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

$1,100 = $240
    $1,200 = $265
    $1,300 = $290

(You just keep adding $25 for every new $100 earned)

Sep 19, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh - I didn't know you were asking about future levels. In your first post you said that you had no idea how much to tell her where she was at...not where she could be. ;)

But usually, if I'm too lazy to grab a catalog or a show planner to see what my host can get (it's also on our PWS, in the section about hosting) I just add a dummy order to bump it up the next level, and then the next...and copy that info down on the Show Tally Form...and then delete that order from the show.

Sep 19, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

BTW Melissa,

WHOO HOO!!! Congrats on a HUGE, SUCCESSFUL show! Very nice chica! = )

Have something to add?