• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Lost My Great Book Idea!

In summary, the conversation is about finding a thread on the Everything Book and using the search feature on the website. However, the search feature is not very effective and one user suggests using Google to get better results. The conversation then turns to discussing the thread and someone eventually finds it and shares the link. The thread is about organizing one's business and the original poster finds it useful for making calls while on the go.
KCPChef
Last night I found a great thread on the Everything Book- and now I cannot find it! Does anyone know where this is? I thought that it was a GREAT idea and I wanted to use the idea :) Thanks in advance!

Using the Search option at the bar across the top of the screen, enter "everything book" and lots of threads come up.

RMDave said:
Using the Search option at the bar across the top of the screen, enter "everything book" and lots of threads come up.

The search on the site sucks. I'm sorry, but it does. Go to Google and search "everything book site:chefsuccess.com" to get better results.

I'm not sure what your talking about it, but would love to know!
So if you find it, be sure to post it :]

actually, no matter how I search, I can find plenty of threads and posts that have the word everything or the word book, but I can't find anything outside this thread that has this exact phrase.....--whether I put quotes around it or not, search google, search files, search bing, search altavista.....okay, I became obsessed. sorry....if anyone finds it, I am now dying of curiosity, please share.

ok, sorry if the last post sounded frustrated. I went away and scrubbed the floor. I feel better now.
clearly I'm fascinated...KC, was it a big binder someone had all their records in, or was it a huge reference?
Marghi

OK I found it! Here is the thread
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/organizing-your-business-2113/
If it doesn't work, in the search, type in Organizing Your office...
I just thought that it was great idea because my office is organized, but lets face it! I am never home and need to make calls when I am out and about but never have everything I need to do it in! Let me know if this works for anyone else! I am excited to see if it will work
:) Thanks everyone!

you rock, KCPC--thanks for sharing!

Related to Help! I Lost My Great Book Idea!

1. What should I do if I lost my great book idea?

If you have lost your great book idea, don't panic! Take a deep breath and try to retrace your steps. Think about where you last had the idea or what triggered it. Sometimes, just taking a break and clearing your mind can also help the idea come back to you.

2. Can I still write my book without my original idea?

Yes, you can definitely still write your book without your original idea. You can try brainstorming new ideas or adapting an existing idea to make it your own. Remember, no idea is completely original, it's all about how you put your own spin on it.

3. How can I prevent losing my book idea in the future?

To prevent losing your book idea in the future, it's important to write it down as soon as you have it. Keep a notebook or a notes app handy to jot down any ideas that come to you. You can also create a file on your computer or phone to store all your book ideas in one place.

4. Should I share my book idea with others?

It's ultimately up to you whether or not you want to share your book idea with others. Some writers find it helpful to discuss their ideas with others for feedback and inspiration, while others prefer to keep their ideas to themselves until the book is completed. Just make sure to protect your idea if you do decide to share it.

5. Is it normal to lose a book idea?

Yes, it's completely normal to lose a book idea. Writing is a creative process and ideas can come and go. Don't be too hard on yourself if you lose an idea - just keep writing and new ideas will come to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • crisbm103