• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Lost: A Look into My Struggles".

In summary, "Feeling Lost: A Look into My Struggles" is a personal memoir written by a young woman in which she shares her struggles and challenges in life. While the book may be relatable to readers of all ages, it is recommended for mature audiences due to sensitive topics. It is available for purchase in physical format and includes resources for those struggling with similar issues. As of now, there is no sequel or follow-up to the book, but the author may release future works in a similar style or theme.
newchefmommy
I sort of feel lost today. My advance director called me and told me that as of last week my director stepped down. She told my advanced director she called everyone but she didn't call me. Right now I don't know what to think because for the last 6 months my director has been "cold' to me. Because of this I stopped going to monthly meetings. However I do like my advance director so maybe its for the best...

Christina,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your director. I would look at the bright side of this. Now you will be going to your ad meetings and for everything else. I would talk to your ad about what was going on and set some new goals for yourself with her and a game plan on how to accomplish it.

Maybe she was cold because she was on her way out (or losing Directorship), no excuse but sometimes when that is happening motivation goes out the window. Does seem to have turned out for the better in your case though. Lots of people get stuck with Directors that lose the zeal or aren't very helpful, if you want to grow your business decide that you will be different with your team as you have been on the receiving end of a not so great leader. All the best!

1. What is "Feeling Lost: A Look into My Struggles" about?

"Feeling Lost: A Look into My Struggles" is a personal memoir written by a young woman as she navigates through difficult challenges and experiences in her life.

2. Is this book suitable for all ages?

While the content of the book may be relatable to readers of all ages, we recommend this book for mature audiences due to the sensitive and introspective topics discussed.

3. Can I purchase this book in physical format?

Yes, "Feeling Lost: A Look into My Struggles" is available for purchase in paperback or hardcover format on our website or through various online retailers.

4. Does the author offer any resources for those struggling with similar issues?

Yes, the author includes a list of helpful resources and support systems at the end of the book to aid readers who may be going through similar struggles.

5. Is there a sequel or follow-up to this book?

At this time, there is no sequel or follow-up to "Feeling Lost: A Look into My Struggles." However, the author may release future works in a similar style or theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • AJ-1