• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!

In summary, Amy took a break from selling on PC after exhausting all of her leads. She is now restarting and is looking for support. Her director is having family issues, but she is hoping to get help from other directors in her area. She is also trying to pass out catalogs to her coworkers.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I took a break from PC after about 3 months of selling because I had exhausted all of my leads and was getting pounded hard & heavy by my 1st semester of nursing school. Now that I have gotten into the swing of things & we are saving for our first house, I figured I might as well give this another try. I am sooo lost!! I was only doing it for about 3-5 months before I went inactive. My director is having a lot of family issues and I really hate to bother her. I am hoping that you all can be my support system as I venture back into this. Also, I'm hoping that you all can bring me up to date with things.

Definitely go to consultants corner and look at the newest specials/promotions. There's a brand new promo for new consultants.

Have your own show, invite everyone you know, even those who did shows for you. It's time to start Christmas shopping, so let your guests know that. Rethink who you could call to have a show.

You could also try a mystery host show. Do a search and check out the threads with explanations. Everyone does it their own way.

Come back often for help. Glad nursing school is going well, and I hope saving for a new house goes well. You can do it.

Let you director know that you'd appreciate any help she can offer. See if she doesn't try to coach you when she can.

I agree, have your own show! Let everyone you know that you are restarting your business and ask them to bring a friend you do not know to help you out!Do you know your upline director or another director in your area? That might help, it helped me when I wasn't getting what I needed from my director.Get yourself familiar with the host and guest specials on CC and tell everyone about them. November is stoneware and the SAT!I think the only major change I can think of is shipping went up to $4.25.

This time of year there are vendor fairs everywhere! I have done the local Apple Festival, Administrative Professionals Vendor Showcase, and a local Christian school's harvest festival who is giving tables to local vendors! I have gotten several leads and have 4 catalog shows for this month plus 2 cooking shows. I already have 3 cooking shows, a Kids in the Kitchen Workshop, and a Stop N Shop scheduled already for November and I am working on 5-6 more! You could even talk to some of the local DS vendors in your town and do your own Stop N Shop somewhere! That way, you get leads, hopefully sales, and meet more people!

**Bumping for support**

Amy, have you talked to your director, yet? If she really can't help you then ask her who she thinks you could ask, another director nearby, another consultant?

I have gotten more support from here than anywhere. I have a great director that is calling me and making sure I don't need anything. I do admit the support from here keeps me from needing extra support from her.

Just an update... I DID call my director today. I really felt bad calling her because I never get any emails regarding upcoming meetings & such, however I do get emails updating me about her mother's failing health.

When I talked to her, she told me that not much has changed except the shipping (which I already knew thanks to you guys) and that products had been d/c'ed along with new ones add... I did get some new books tho!! They were much needed as I am going to a Halloween party tomorrow!! I wish I wasn't broke so that I can take something Halloween related... Maybe I'll find some stuff in the cupboard to whip up!?

If anyone has ANY ideas on helping me get leads, I would appreciate it... I work in a rural hospital that employees 1000+ people & I'm almost certain I'm the only PC lady there! I just need help getting the word out...

Thanks!

Join some groups and get to know people. Pass out some mini catalogs or business cards to co-workers if it isn't against the rules.

As long as there are no rules against it try putting your catalogs in the break rooms. I am a nurse and all nurses love PC. Each department is like a different world in the hospital, and they all need catalogs.

You might be able to get some to do catalog shows for you.

It's not against the rules at our hospital. I tried putting cattys in our break when I first started with PC but only got 2 purchases. I guess I'll try again... maybe with food this time. I will also distribute books to the other depts.

pcchefjane said:
This time of year there are vendor fairs everywhere! I have done the local Apple Festival, Administrative Professionals Vendor Showcase, and a local Christian school's harvest festival who is giving tables to local vendors! I have gotten several leads and have 4 catalog shows for this month plus 2 cooking shows. I already have 3 cooking shows, a Kids in the Kitchen Workshop, and a Stop N Shop scheduled already for November and I am working on 5-6 more! You could even talk to some of the local DS vendors in your town and do your own Stop N Shop somewhere! That way, you get leads, hopefully sales, and meet more people!

I agree! I've done about at least 6 in the last month. It's actually a fun way to get back into it too b/c everyone coming to your booth is somewhat interested so you aren't having to approach people. My suggestion for that is to bring some cash n carry though. Stuff that you no longer want even works for that...just price accordingly. Discontinued stuff is great b/c that can't get it anywhere else.

Definitely put out catalogs with a 20% off Classic Stoneware flyer out. Contact everyone that you had shows with when you first started. This is a great time to get restarted b/c stoneware is a great sale. Good luck!!

How is everyone finding out about local vendor shows?? Maybe I'm just oblivious

Amy, I just found this forum (I am loving it) and am restarting my business too... I ordered fall supplies including about 10 audio CDs.... and there are several that are great!! very motivational and they have many ideas how to restart your business, where to find bookings, setting specific goals (something I had not done correctly)....
Just a wealth of info... and only like $2 each. "Booking with the Pros" and Bookings galore... are a couple of good ones... also one on time management.... One thing in our last Consultant newsletter stuck in my head "Work this job as hard as you work any other job you do..." I have made a committment, and I will be going on the trip next year... my goal is $10,000 in sales per month!! Most important thing....HAVE FUN!!
Barb

WoW Barb, your really reaching for the goal. Maybe that's my problem. I'm heading out to a Halloween Party tonight & I'm taking some cattys with me to give out. Maybe I'll book a few shows, get a few orders, & maybe a recruit!! I'd be happy with even one of those. I was thinking about making something, but idk what. Oh well. Good luck with everything Barb!! I have some of those cd's that I've never listened to. Better pull 'em out & get started!

Amy,
To get leads, you could contact the Town/City to see if they know. Or I have contacted the Chamber of Commerce, or other DS Consultants to see if they will share them. I have found lots just posted in Newspapers and responded to them.

If you are getting back at it - it might take extra work and determination to get 'the ball rolling'

Good luck!

p.s could you do a Mystery Host Show and contact 'old' customers? OR just do CCC and tell them you are getting back into things - offer Holiday Theme Shows, or something???

1. What is "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!"?

"Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" is a Pampered Chef recipe collection designed to provide quick and easy meal solutions for busy individuals who are feeling overwhelmed and uninspired in the kitchen.

2. How many recipes are included in "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!"?

There are a total of 30 recipes in "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" Each recipe is designed to be simple, flavorful, and perfect for weeknight meals.

3. Are the recipes in "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While not every recipe may be suitable for all dietary restrictions, we have included a variety of options such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free recipes in "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" to accommodate different dietary needs.

4. Can I purchase "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" online or do I need to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need to attend a party to purchase this recipe collection.

5. Can I modify the recipes in "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" to fit my family's taste preferences?

Absolutely! We encourage you to make any necessary modifications or substitutions to the recipes in "Back at It Again & Feeling Hopeless!" to fit your family's taste preferences and dietary needs. The recipes are meant to serve as a guide and can be easily customized to suit your personal preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AJ-1