• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanting My "Peeps" to Feel Appreciated!

In summary, people who call or e-mail frequently want to set up a program where they "pay it forward" to others and receive recognition in return. People who refer others also receive recognition. There are various ways that these rewards could be given, such as giving someone a card with a list of their purchases, giving them 10 punches for every $10 or $20 they spend, or giving them a discount on their order when they refer someone.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I have people that call or e-mail quite frequently... and would really like to set up a program where I "pay it forward" to them.... show them how much I appreciate their business. I also want to reward those who "refer" someone to me and let them know my appreciation for their ongoing support. Financially I am struggling and don't have alot to give, but want to make sure they know how I feel and appreciate them. I also KNOW that some kind of compensation will keep it going! I want to keep it simple... but worthwhile! LOOKING FOR IDEAS! What kind of things do all of you do? :love:

I have a referral program. Anyone who refers me to someone who has a party, will get $10 off their order at the show. If they refer someone who joins my team will get $25 in free product when they qualify.

I also have a customer appreciation/host appreciation open house for my past hosts & preferred peeps twice a year (before the new catalogs come out). They get to see the new products first and I do product giveaways. (Duplicates from my Director Set) I usually get enough orders to make a nice show but it's more about saying thank you to my loyal customers/hosts.

I give 10% off their order when they refer someone to have a show. They are always happy to hear that even if it means $4 off a $40 order. Haven't had someone refer someone to sign up but I have offered to give $25 in products when they qualify. I have also thought about doing a frequent customer card like they do at some stores. Get 10 punches (one for every $10 or $20 they spend) and get something free. I haven't done that yet but I do have some frequent guests at my parties that would love that.

What does it mean to "want my peeps to feel appreciated"?

Wanting your "peeps" to feel appreciated means that you want the people in your life to know that you value and recognize them, and that you are grateful for their presence and contributions.

Why is it important to make my peeps feel appreciated?

Making your peeps feel appreciated is important because it strengthens your relationships and builds a sense of trust and support. When people feel appreciated, they are more likely to continue being there for you and to reciprocate your actions.

How can I show my appreciation for my peeps?

There are many ways to show your appreciation for your peeps, such as saying thank you, showing interest in their lives, giving thoughtful gifts, and spending quality time with them. It's important to find ways that are meaningful to your specific peeps.

What are some benefits of expressing appreciation to my peeps?

Expressing appreciation to your peeps can lead to improved communication, increased positivity, and a stronger sense of connection. It can also help boost their self-esteem and overall well-being, creating a more positive and supportive environment for everyone.

How can I make sure my peeps feel appreciated on a regular basis?

To ensure your peeps feel appreciated on a regular basis, make it a habit to express your gratitude and show small acts of kindness consistently. It's also important to listen to your peeps and be aware of their needs and feelings, and to communicate openly and honestly with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • iheartmypanda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • raebates