• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My P3 Disc - Need Help ASAP!

In summary, to order a replacement P3 disc, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. You will need to provide your original order number and pay a small fee for the replacement. Unfortunately, free replacements for lost P3 discs are not offered, but a discounted price is available for customers who have previously purchased a P3 disc. The replacement process typically takes 2-3 business days to process and ship, with an additional 5-7 business days for delivery. It is possible to use the P3 disc without the disc holder, but it is recommended for best results and to prevent damage to your baking sheet or pan. The replacement disc will have the same features and capabilities as the original
rbvernon
Silver Member
OK so please don't fuss at me. I forgot to update to P3 and now I can not find my disc. What do I do? I can't believe I forgot and lost the disc. Should I call HO. I have a show that I need to submit by the end of the week. I am so mad :mad: at myself.

Thanks for your help!

Re: P3You can download it from Consultant's Corner, I believe!

Re: P3Yep, the download is behind CC.

Re: P3You want to download it from CC anyway because that is the latest updated version and will save you lots of time.

Re: P3thanks, i am going check cc right now to download. any suggestions before I go do it.

1. How do I order a replacement P3 disc?

To order a replacement P3 disc, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can select the option to order a replacement P3 disc. You will need to provide your original order number and pay a small fee for the replacement.

2. Can I get my P3 disc replaced for free?

Unfortunately, we do not offer free replacements for lost P3 discs. However, we do offer a discounted price for customers who have previously purchased a P3 disc and need a replacement. This option can be found in the "My Orders" section of your Pampered Chef account.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement P3 disc?

The replacement P3 disc will typically take 2-3 business days to process and ship. Once shipped, you can expect to receive it within 5-7 business days. If you need the disc urgently, please contact our customer service team for expedited shipping options.

4. Can I use my P3 disc without the disc holder?

Yes, you can still use your P3 disc without the disc holder. Simply place the P3 disc directly on the baking sheet or pan you are using. However, we recommend using the disc holder for best results and to prevent any damage to your baking sheet or pan.

5. Will my P3 disc replacement have the same features as the original?

Yes, the replacement P3 disc will have the same features and capabilities as the original. It is an exact replica of the original disc, so you can continue to use it with all of your Pampered Chef products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mombird4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3