• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help-Can I Download P3 Onto My New Comp?

In summary, P3 can be downloaded onto a new computer as long as it meets the minimum system requirements. These requirements include a Windows 7 or higher operating system, a processor speed of at least 1.8 GHz, and at least 2GB of RAM for PC users, and OS X 10.10 or higher, with a processor speed of 1.8 GHz and at least 2GB of RAM for Mac users. P3 is compatible with both PC and Mac computers, but it is important to ensure that your computer meets the system requirements before downloading the software. If you need to transfer your P3 license to a new computer, you can do so by uninstalling the software from the previous computer and contacting customer
gailz2
Gold Member
I bought a new computer with Windows 7 (64 bit) and my P3 disc is not compatible. Can I download directly from somewhere? Tech support apparently doesn't work on the weekends according to HO.

got to consultant's corner, click on download center, on the bottom left corner click on pampered partner plus

Thank you, thank you!

I can't find this - HELP!!!

Kitchen Couture said:
I can't find this - HELP!!!

In Consultant Corners.....click on the red "DOWNLOAD CENTER" tab. Then in the very first section Managing Your Business, click on the first link - "PamperedPartnerPlus Support Information. On the new page, you'll see links along the left side of the screen. For the software download, you'll see two icons at the bottom of the list. The first is for Windows, and the second is for Mac/Apple (it says for Mac Users on the icon). Those are the install programs.

1. Can I download P3 onto my new computer?

Yes, you can download P3 onto your new computer as long as it meets the system requirements. You can download the software from the Pampered Chef website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. What are the system requirements for P3?

The minimum system requirements for P3 are a Windows 7 or higher operating system, a processor speed of at least 1.8 GHz, and at least 2GB of RAM. For Mac users, P3 is compatible with OS X 10.10 or higher, with a processor speed of 1.8 GHz and at least 2GB of RAM.

3. Is P3 compatible with both PC and Mac computers?

Yes, P3 is compatible with both PC and Mac computers. However, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements before downloading the software.

4. Can I transfer my P3 license to a new computer?

Yes, you can transfer your P3 license to a new computer as long as you uninstall the software from the previous computer. You will need to contact our customer service team to deactivate the license on the old computer and provide the new computer's information to activate the license on the new computer.

5. How do I update P3 on my computer?

You can update P3 on your computer by going to the Help menu within the software and selecting "Check for Updates." If an update is available, follow the prompts to download and install it. You can also check for updates on the Pampered Chef website under the P3 software page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
Replies