• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Software Not Compatible with Windows Vista 64-bit

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of software compatibility with Windows Vista 64-bit. It is explained that the software may not be compatible due to being designed for 32-bit operating systems. This means that it cannot run on the 64-bit version of Windows Vista. It is also mentioned that there may be a patch or update available to make the software compatible, but it is not guaranteed. It is also clarified that upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit is not possible and a clean install of the 64-bit version is required. Lastly, it is noted that while not all software will have compatibility issues, it is important to check compatibility before installation.
IAmChefJ
Just got this from my new recruit... she's sent an email to Tech Support, but I thought I might find an answer here sooner -- is there any solution to this?

> I tried installing the software but it's doesnt support my operating system. I have Windows Visa 64 bit and it's only supports Visa 32 bit. <

No it doesn't work unfortuanately. We bought a new Gateway and took it back since it didn't support it.

Tech said they're working on it but didn't know how long before they would be compatitable.

Sorry, I know that's not the answer you're looking for.:(

Hey, where do I get a Windows Visa card? ;)

Oh no... that's the only computer she has. :-( That's gonna STINK for her.

She could download VMWare free and set up a virtual machine within a machine to run P3 on if she has a Windows XP or another license to load within VMWare.

Actually tech support got back to her and told her they'd have a compatible program ready to go by week's end.

yay!

IAmChefJ said:
Actually tech support got back to her and told her they'd have a compatible program ready to go by week's end.

yay!

Awesome! They worked fast!

1. Why is my software not compatible with Windows Vista 64-bit?

The software may not be compatible with Windows Vista 64-bit because it was designed for 32-bit operating systems. This means that it may not be able to run on the 64-bit version of Windows Vista.

2. Can I still use the software on my Windows Vista 64-bit computer?

Unfortunately, if the software is not compatible with Windows Vista 64-bit, it will not be able to run on your computer. You may need to look for a different software that is compatible with your operating system.

3. Is there a way to make the software compatible with Windows Vista 64-bit?

In some cases, there may be a patch or update available from the software developer that will make the software compatible with Windows Vista 64-bit. You can check the developer's website or contact their customer support for more information.

4. Can I upgrade my Windows Vista 32-bit to 64-bit to use the software?

Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade your operating system from 32-bit to 64-bit. You will need to perform a clean install of the 64-bit version of Windows Vista in order to use software that is only compatible with 64-bit systems.

5. Will all software have compatibility issues with Windows Vista 64-bit?

Not all software will have compatibility issues with Windows Vista 64-bit, but some older or specialized software may not be compatible. It is always recommended to check the system requirements and compatibility before purchasing or installing any software.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • ttchic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46