• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamperedpartner Plus - Help With Address Recognition Please

In summary, the speaker is experiencing difficulty with P3 not recognizing towns and states outside of their immediate area. They suggest checking for updates, adjusting search settings, and contacting tech support for assistance. In the meantime, manually inputting the information may be a temporary solution.
cookingisfunagain
Okay, so this isn't about my personal web site, but it's about an order I got from my personal web site.... so here it goes.

P3 is not recognizing ANY town and state outside of my immediate area. So far as I can tell it works for my entire state of Washington, and the couple of Oregon zips I tried, but won't bring up a blasted thing for places like Maine, Oklahoma, Tennessee, etc!

I will call tech support tomorrow, but was hoping someone here had the answer.... ?

Thanks!

Have you put those addresses in before?I see this as well, sometimes not recognizing a ZIP code from my city. While I do not know for sure, I think P3 is a program that will "learn" from your entries. So, it should (may?) recognize those ZIP codes after you save the program.

I am not a computer tech, nor have I ever played one on TV. :p

Robin

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with P3 not recognizing towns and states outside of your immediate area. This could be due to a few different factors, such as outdated software, incorrect settings, or a glitch in the system.One possible solution is to check for any updates or patches for P3 and make sure you have the latest version installed. You can also try adjusting your search settings to include a wider range of locations. If those options don't work, I would definitely recommend contacting tech support for further assistance.In the meantime, you may want to manually input the town and state information for orders from outside of your immediate area. It may be a bit more time-consuming, but it will ensure that you don't miss out on any potential sales.I hope this helps and that you're able to get P3 working properly soon. Best of luck!

1. What is Pamperedpartner Plus?

Pamperedpartner Plus is a software program designed to help with address recognition for businesses.

2. How does Pamperedpartner Plus work?

Pamperedpartner Plus uses advanced algorithms to compare address data and identify any potential errors or inconsistencies. It then suggests corrections or updates to improve the accuracy of your address records.

3. Can I customize the address recognition settings?

Yes, Pamperedpartner Plus allows for customization of address recognition settings to best fit the needs of your business.

4. Is Pamperedpartner Plus compatible with all address formats?

Yes, Pamperedpartner Plus can recognize and validate addresses in various formats, including international addresses.

5. How can Pamperedpartner Plus benefit my business?

Pamperedpartner Plus can help save time and resources by accurately recognizing and updating addresses, reducing the chance of errors in mailings or shipments. This can also lead to improved customer satisfaction and retention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • AMTC