• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Replacement: How to Retrieve Lost or Deleted Emails from HO

In summary, the email states to include the reference number on the box of the product being returned in order to get a replacement. The return address and contact information is included on the labels that are attached to the product.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Ok, I lost, deleted, whatever the email I recieved from HO that I need to enclose with the product needing to be replaced.

Is there anyway to look it up? or do I need to call HO?:confused:

thanks

Carol

You'll probably just need to call HO. That would be the easiest way to look it up. Either that, or e-mail the solution center [email protected]. That may take a while though.

I would call HO to get a faster response.

actually as long as you include the reference # and the receipt (if you have it) you should be ok. Its better to have the print out but I've sent ones without it and its never been a big deal (I've forgotten them at home)

jbdowd0798 said:
actually as long as you include the reference # and the receipt (if you have it) you should be ok. Its better to have the print out but I've sent ones without it and its never been a big deal (I've forgotten them at home)

The e-mail would have listed the reference number which I think she is looking for. That is why I suggested that she call HO to get the number and of course the address to ship it to.

Wouldnt the adjustment show up on CC - under shipment information and adjustment link? Its worth a try while on hold with HO...

Very good point, Dor! I think that is an excellent idea and source for the reference number!

Opps sorry Harriet. My bad! :) Glad you caught onto that.

Just got a email from HO. They said as long as I wrote the referance number on the box, and attached the number to the item I was returning that I did not need to include the email.

Thanks, for all the responses.

Carol

jbdowd0798 said:
Opps sorry Harriet. My bad! :) Glad you caught onto that.

No problem. We all have our moments.

anyone have the address handy?

Here's the address:

The Pampered Chef Ltd.
Return Goods Dept
180 Meadow Rd
Addison, IL 60101-1411

Thanks. I had to check all my papers to find too! :)

You're welcome, Becky!

BTW, I have it on Avery 8164 labels (6 to a page) with my return address on the upper left, PC's address in the middle and a line with reference number on the labels.

I saved it and keep it in my PC folder in my documents section. This way when I run out of labels or can't find them (lol) I can print off more.

Related to Product Replacement: How to Retrieve Lost or Deleted Emails from HO

What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is when a customer is not satisfied with a Pampered Chef product and needs to exchange or return it for a different item or a refund.

How long do I have to request a product adjustment?

You have 60 days from the date of purchase to request a product adjustment.

Do I need to provide a receipt for a product adjustment?

Yes, a copy of the original receipt is required for all product adjustments.

Can I exchange a product for a different item?

Yes, you can exchange your product for another item of equal or lesser value. If the new item is of greater value, you will need to pay the difference.

What if my product is damaged or defective?

If your product is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance with a product adjustment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
grgann
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay