• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty Insert for April/May

In summary, the Mini Catty Insert for April/May is a promotional flyer with discounted Pampered Chef products for the months of April and May. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or by contacting them directly. The products are only available at the discounted price for a limited time and can also be earned through hosting a party during the promotional period.
kreaser
Gold Member
Does anyone have the small mini catty insert put together for April/May
thanks

Bumping!!! I would like one too!

Hi there! I don't have the small mini catty insert put together for April/May yet, but I'm sure someone in this forum might have it. Have you tried asking in the specific thread for that catty? Sometimes other users are kind enough to share their creations. Good luck!

1. What is the Mini Catty Insert for April/May?

The Mini Catty Insert for April/May is a promotional flyer that features select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price for the months of April and May.

2. How do I access the Mini Catty Insert for April/May?

You can access the Mini Catty Insert for April/May through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

3. Can I purchase products from the Mini Catty Insert for April/May online?

Yes, you can purchase products from the Mini Catty Insert for April/May online through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

4. Are the products in the Mini Catty Insert for April/May available for a limited time?

Yes, the products in the Mini Catty Insert for April/May are only available at the discounted price for the months of April and May. After that, they will return to their regular price.

5. Can I host a party and still take advantage of the Mini Catty Insert for April/May deals?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products from the Mini Catty Insert for April/May by hosting a party during the promotional period. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chef4u2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters