• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Fit Monthly Specials in Mini Catty Inserts | Tips & Tricks

In summary, Mini Catty Inserts are small trays that fit inside Catty Corner Cat Food Bowls and hold single servings of wet or dry cat food. Each pack includes 4 trays and they are dishwasher safe. They can also be used for other types of pet food and measure 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height.
tys1031
Does anyone know how to shrink the monthly specials to fit inside the mini cattys? I don't want to bulk it up by inserting a folded full-page print out.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kisha,

You could always print them 4-up to a page and depending on how you trim them, they should fit in the mini-catty.

I also have created some flyers with the various specials on them that are half page (vertical) and will fit in the mini catty.

I have posted them in the Flyers & Letters Thread and they should have "mini catty" in the subject line.

Not sure if any of those would be anything you are looking for. Here are a few of the recent ones I have created:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/mini-catty-may-h-g-fd-special-68149/
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/mini-catty-april-h-g-recruiting-68148/
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/mini-catty-flyers-md-sets-68120/

I have not finished the one with May/June yet...

I've found that the best way to shrink down monthly specials is to use a copy machine or scanner to reduce the size of the printouts. You can usually adjust the percentage of reduction to fit it perfectly inside the mini cattys. This way, you won't have to fold the printout and it won't add extra bulk. Hope this helps!

1. What are Mini Catty Inserts?

Mini Catty Inserts are small, removable trays that fit inside our Catty Corner Cat Food Bowls. They are designed to hold small portions of wet or dry cat food for single servings.

2. How many Mini Catty Inserts come in a pack?

Each pack of Mini Catty Inserts includes 4 trays. This is perfect for households with multiple cats, as each cat can have their own designated tray.

3. Are Mini Catty Inserts dishwasher safe?

Yes, Mini Catty Inserts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

4. Can Mini Catty Inserts be used for other types of food?

While they are designed specifically for cat food, Mini Catty Inserts can also be used for small servings of other pet foods, such as wet dog food or small treats.

5. What are the dimensions of Mini Catty Inserts?

Each Mini Catty Insert measures approximately 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height, making them the perfect size for portion control and easy storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef4u2
  • mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kam