• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for using the new holiday mini catalog?

In summary, the holiday mini catalogs can be used as invitations to shows, as a way to give everyone some ideas, or as a way to introduce someone to PC.
queenjean
Hey!

Does anyone have any great ideas for using the new holiday mini catalog? I mean besides sending them to preferred customers and hosts. Let's brainstorm here. Remember from now on they are shipped with each customer's order.

Use them as invitations to shows. Put in a little slip of paper (1/4 sheet) with the info, then tape them closed and mail. It gives everyone some ideas and even those who can't attend are more likely to order something.

I'm throwing them out with the bags of candy, business card, coupon & recipe at our Homecoming parade on Sat. (the mini catalogs will be thrown randomly) we've prepared over 350 bags of candy & I didn't order enarly that many I'd rather they have a full catalog. I printed a mini flyer from the files here that says Have a Pampered Holiday.
Teresa

chefann said:
Use them as invitations to shows. Put in a little slip of paper (1/4 sheet) with the info, then tape them closed and mail. It gives everyone some ideas and even those who can't attend are more likely to order something.

THat's exactly how I've been doing my invites! (I'm going to start a new thread)
If you're sending them not as invites, but to preferred customers, make sure to follow up;)

I don't like that the holiday catalogs do not have room for us to stamp them with our info---so I just ordered lots of the NEW product ones to pass out at my craft shows in the next month:D

Hmmm....I like the idea of putting the Holiday Minis in the Halloween bags when kids come to the door!

I also like the idea of putting them in the Halloween bags especially since we will be moving to a new area. So it will kind of be my intro to the new neighborhood. Just praying that yes, the house will be ready and I will be moved by then. We have been working on a remodel job since August... bathroom hopefully finished this week and then the Kitchen.

I like this Halloween candy idea too! I wish I'd thought of it before I did my supply order this month :(

I think I had 50-60 kids last year. I'm not sure I want to include one in each bag though as many kids are in the same family. What do you all think about having "adult" bags that have candy and the mini in it? I might be able to get away with only the 25 I have on hand that way. Honestly, I wonder if including them in the kids' bags they would just get thrown out, but handing a bag to the adults with them with this stapled to the outside might get more notice....

Chef susan said:
I don't like that the holiday catalogs do not have room for us to stamp them with our info---so I just ordered lots of the NEW product ones to pass out at my craft shows in the next month:D

The holiday catalogs have a place on the back for your consultant info.

dollfangs said:
The holiday catalogs have a place on the back for your consultant info.

Well, the ones I just got there is no room for my stamp. Plus my stanper is red so the info gets lost on this catalog. I think I may have to print labels so the info will stand out.

I'm going to do labels too. I used my stamp on the fall minis and the postmark went over part of it.

I realized that the ones that come with a show order have a different back than the ones we can order. The ones we order have a place for our stamp and an address/stamp. The ones included with the orders have a whole picture on the back and a thing encouraging them to host a show or buy their gifts with PC! Yay!

I print labels with my info, and slap them on the back of the catalog. I carry several in my purse wherever I go. When someone asks me about PC (I am, of course, a walking billboard most days), I hand them a mini-catalog instead of a business card. It's less likely to get lost in someone's purse or car. I also ask for their name and number so I can follow up with them.

lisacb77 said:
I like this Halloween candy idea too! I wish I'd thought of it before I did my supply order this month :(

I think I had 50-60 kids last year. I'm not sure I want to include one in each bag though as many kids are in the same family. What do you all think about having "adult" bags that have candy and the mini in it? I might be able to get away with only the 25 I have on hand that way. Honestly, I wonder if including them in the kids' bags they would just get thrown out, but handing a bag to the adults with them with this stapled to the outside might get more notice....

I gave them out last year when I took my boys Trick or Treating - I handed a mini to the parent at each home...got me nuthin' :(

1. What new products are featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

The Holiday Mini Catalog features a variety of new and seasonal products, including our limited edition holiday baking sets, festive serving dishes, and holiday-themed kitchen tools.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, the Holiday Mini Catalog includes exclusive bundle deals and discounted sets for holiday gift giving. Plus, customers can earn free products by hosting a holiday-themed Pampered Chef party during the promotional period.

3. Can I still purchase items from the regular catalog in addition to the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, the Holiday Mini Catalog is meant to complement the regular catalog, so you can still purchase all of our regular products in addition to the holiday-themed items featured in the mini catalog.

4. Are there any gluten-free or allergy-friendly options in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free and allergy-friendly products in the Holiday Mini Catalog, including our gluten-free baking mixes and allergy-friendly cooking tools.

5. How can I access the Holiday Mini Catalog?

The Holiday Mini Catalog is available online on our website, or you can request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the catalog at any Pampered Chef party or event during the promotional period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefdeb410