• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Great Holiday Deals Available?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of holiday deals, including discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundles at a reduced price. To stay updated on these deals, sign up for their email newsletter, follow them on social media, or check their website regularly. Some holiday deals may have exclusions or restrictions, which will be clearly stated in the terms and conditions. In most cases, holiday deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. These deals are available both in-store and online, but some may be exclusive to either.
pcheframsey
Does anyone have a great set of Holiday package deals for their customers that they wouldn't mind sharing? I came up with one, order all the grill tools and receive the tool bag free, but I'm stumped after that. I'm hosting an open house show this weekend and would like to offer my guests several package deals to entice them to order for the holidays. Any suggestions woule be greatly appreciated!:D

Heather Ramsey

Here's one I have. I took it from here and changed it up some.

Attachments

• MERRY PAMPERED CHRISTMAS.doc
    267.5 KB · Views: 517
Are you looking for gift sets? Here is my list. I also came up with one that I am giving my sister.

"Pamper Yourself" includes hot cocoa mix, homemade biscotti, double chocolate dipped small bamboo spoon all nestled in Coffee 'N More Dots Mug; vanilla latte bath salts in prep bowl tied with the other small bamboo spoon; a warm vanilla sugar candle; all wrapped in a basket.

Attachments

• Gift Sets.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 437

Related to What Are Some Great Holiday Deals Available?

1. What kind of deals can I expect during the holiday season?

During the holiday season, Pampered Chef offers a variety of deals including discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundles at a reduced price.

2. How can I stay updated on the holiday deals?

The best way to stay updated on our holiday deals is to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for any new promotions.

3. Are there any exclusions or restrictions on the holiday deals?

Some holiday deals may have exclusions or restrictions, such as limited quantities or specific dates for the promotion. These will be clearly stated in the terms and conditions of the deal.

4. Can I combine holiday deals with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, holiday deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, be sure to check the terms and conditions of each deal for any exceptions.

5. Are holiday deals available in-store and online?

Yes, most holiday deals are available both in-store and online. However, some deals may be exclusive to either our physical stores or our website, so be sure to check the details of each deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vwpamperedchef