• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Our Spring Kick-Off with Mini Catalogs and Exclusive Inserts?

In summary, a Mini-Catalog Insert is a small booklet that can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant and features a selection of popular products and recipes. It is only available for select products and can be used for fundraising or events. To place an order using a Mini-Catalog Insert, customers can browse the featured products and provide the item numbers and quantities to their consultant, order online, or call customer service.
mrssyvo
Attached is the insert I created to mail with mini-catalogs to my preferred customers NOT in my area. (That is why I mentioned catalog-online shows) For my customers that are in my area, I am inviting them to my Spring kick-off, with mini catalog. Feel free to use

Attachments

• New Mini's.doc
    185 KB · Views: 568
That's great! Thanks for sharing. I think I'll have to send some of those out since I just ordered a bunch of minis.

Love it - thank you for sharing!!!

Thanks, Sue! It's just what I was looking for!

bumping this cuz it's so great!

Very cute Sue - I might have to borrow that! :)

Thank you Sue.. Very cute idea...

Thank you! That's perfect!

Anybody here have set up a new products list that I can borrow? See, I have a lot of old catalog and thought of insert a list of new products with price and item numbers on it. I have update all the old price on the catalog. Appreciate if someone would share it with me. Thank you!

1. What is a Mini-Catalog Insert?

A Mini-Catalog Insert is a small booklet that features a selection of popular Pampered Chef products and recipes. It is designed to be inserted into a larger catalog or brochure to provide additional product options and inspiration for customers.

2. How do I obtain Mini-Catalog Inserts?

Mini-Catalog Inserts can be obtained through your local Pampered Chef consultant. They may have them on hand to give to you, or they can order them for you from the company. You can also request them through our website or customer service department.

3. Are Mini-Catalog Inserts available for all Pampered Chef products?

No, Mini-Catalog Inserts are only available for select products and collections. These products are typically new or popular items that are featured in the current season's catalog.

4. Can I use Mini-Catalog Inserts for fundraising or events?

Yes, Mini-Catalog Inserts can be a great tool for fundraising or events. Your consultant can work with you to customize the inserts with your organization's information and logo. They can also provide a special ordering link or form for your event to help you track sales and earn rewards.

5. How do I use Mini-Catalog Inserts to place an order?

To place an order using a Mini-Catalog Insert, simply browse the products featured in the booklet and note down the item numbers and quantities you would like to order. You can then give this list to your consultant, order online using the provided link, or call our customer service department to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies