• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Mini-Catalogs: Tips for Mailing and Labeling | TIA"

In summary, the PO requires clear labels to be affixed to all three sides of the mini-catalog, and suggests taping them or using PC stickers. Heather suggests putting a insert with the address and business card in addition to the wording on the mini-catalog.
spoiledchef
Okay, I sent out my newsletter yesterday, and I made sure to tell my customers that let me know if they wanted a copy of the new mini-catalog. Well, several do. So, I want to mail them one, but I'm wondering what else I should put on/in it. And --- how do I do that? Also, where can you find the clear labels that the PO requires to seal all 3 sides??? Any suggestions are appreciated! TIA

I send outminis all the time and only use one PC sticker to close it. That's it. It also requires only 1 $.39 stamp!

I put my mini's in regular envelopes and sent them that way. It was still only $.39.

Do either of you have something that you include letting them know to contact you if they'd like to order the new stuff? TIA

I use the minis as invitations, and I staple a 1/6 page (from an standard 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper) into the inside (on the first page that isn't the cover). Mine says something to the effect of: "Can't Make it to the Show? If you can't make it to the show, but you like what you see here, check out my website to see the whole catalog and place an order for this show. Just go to 'Order Products,' then enter the host's name (double check the spelling!), and then click on 'Shop Catalog.' It's that easy!" Then I list my website address kind of large at the bottom of the sheet. I've gotten outside orders that the hosts didn't even know about! Pretty awesome!

You could just adjust the wording a little bit since you aren't using it as an invitation. :)

I put in this little insert and a business card. I haven't ever attached anything, so I hope it works!:D

Attachments

• PC-Mini Catalog Insert Spring 07.pub
    836 KB · Views: 404
can anyone change that to Word?

Sorry... PLEASE :)

You can also just seal with little pieces of tape, if you don't have PC stickers...that's what I usually do.

is anyone able to convert the document to Word?

I highly suggest putting them in a regular envelpe before mailing them. I didn't do that this time and I found out a lot of them got torn up in the mail before reaching their destinations.

Heather -- did you tape the sides? I just mailed 3 yesterday, and I just taped all 3 sides and put a stamp on them. Hopefully it'll work. We'll see.

I mailed all mine out as is -- no seals or anything.

taymit said:
I mailed all mine out as is -- no seals or anything.
The Post Office may contact you to come seal them or return them to you. The official policy is that small items like that must be sealed.

1. How many mini-catalogs should I include in each mailing?

The recommended number of mini-catalogs to include in each mailing is between 10-12. This allows for a good balance of showcasing products without overwhelming the recipient.

2. Can I customize the labels on the mini-catalogs?

Yes, you can customize the labels on the mini-catalogs with your contact information and a personal message. This helps to personalize the mailing and make it more likely to catch the recipient's attention.

3. Is it better to handwrite or print the labels on the mini-catalogs?

It is recommended to print the labels for a more professional look. Handwriting can be difficult to read and may not convey the message as clearly as a printed label.

4. How should I organize the mini-catalogs for mailing?

It is best to organize the mini-catalogs in a neat stack with the labels facing the same direction. This makes it easier for the mail carrier to scan the labels and ensures that the catalogs will be delivered correctly.

5. Can I include additional promotional materials with the mini-catalogs?

Yes, you can include additional promotional materials such as business cards or flyers with the mini-catalogs. Just be sure to keep the overall weight of the mailing under 3.5 ounces to avoid extra postage fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tashayoung
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Ericanaysha