• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Use Clear Bags for Mailing Catalogs?

I use the clear bags from Nancy's Artworks, not only for mailing catalogs but for host packages as well. Since its clear, it can generate interest from the minute it leaves your house, until it gets to your guest. I have had lots of great orders from our post office this way as well. The thicker ones work best for the post office though.
SusanBP0129
I did a vendor event yesterday and received a few requests for the new catalog. Do you just tape the sides & mail them as is or should I buy envelopes to mail them in??

The last time I went to the post office, they said I had to put them in an envelope because they have been having problems with catalogs in the machines. I usually put 3 stamps on the envelope, and haven't had any problems with that. Good luck with those leads!

Thank you!

I put mine in an envelope and put TWO stamps. Hasn't been returned yet....BEE

Even better!!
beepampered said:
I put mine in an envelope and put TWO stamps. Hasn't been returned yet....BEE

LOL. I suppose I should just weigh them....:D

I would just put them in a Manilla(sp?) envelope & go to the post office....

yup...
Ginger428 said:
I would just put them in a Manilla(sp?) envelope & go to the post office....

...that's my plan. Should I enclose a note or anything?

Absolutely!! A note is a nice personal touch!! I would include the upcoming host specials, guest specials and a your life your way brochure as well.

I use the clear bags from Nancy's Artworks, not only for mailing catalogs but for host packages as well. Since its clear, it can generate interest from the minute it leaves your house, until it gets to your guest. I have had lots of great orders from our post office this way as well.

I would definitely include a note. Even a sticky on the front will add a personal touch.

?
pchefkristin said:
I use the clear bags from Nancy's Artworks, not only for mailing catalogs but for host packages as well. Since its clear, it can generate interest from the minute it leaves your house, until it gets to your guest. I have had lots of great orders from our post office this way as well.
\

The door hanger bags??

SusanBP0129 said:
\

The door hanger bags??

Yep, those are the ones! The thicker ones work best for the post office though. I have mailed in the thinner ones, but the others hold up better. I put a few stickers on the front of the catalog with my name stamped on one somewhere and put a half sheet of paper on the inside of the bag with my contacts name and address.

I use envelopes from clearbags.com
they have a size for the mini and the regular catalogs
I prepare one with all the sheets I want in it have it weighed at PO then buy stamps for the ones at home then I can mail them from my mailbox.

Teresa Lynn said:
I use envelopes from clearbags.com
they have a size for the mini and the regular catalogs
I prepare one with all the sheets I want in it have it weighed at PO then buy stamps for the ones at home then I can mail them from my mailbox.

What sizes did you get?

pchefkristin said:
I have been wanting to use them, I am glad to hear you like them!

1. Can I request to have a full-size catalog mailed to me?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can request to have a full-size catalog mailed to you. You can also request catalogs for your customers.

2. How long does it take to receive a full-size catalog in the mail?

The delivery time for a full-size catalog can vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for catalogs to be delivered.

3. Is there a cost for having a full-size catalog mailed to me?

No, there is no additional cost for having a full-size catalog mailed to you. As a consultant, you can request catalogs for free.

4. Can I request to have multiple full-size catalogs mailed to me?

Yes, you can request to have multiple full-size catalogs mailed to you. However, keep in mind that there may be a limit on the number of catalogs available at the time of your request.

5. Can I track the delivery of my full-size catalog?

No, currently we do not offer tracking for catalog deliveries. If you have not received your catalog within 10 business days, please contact us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Terrygyrl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Mama2bowbaby