• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Catalog Mailing? Any Tips?

In summary, your brother is getting requests to mail catalogs out to people and they ask him to get you to mail them your catalog. Your question is does anyone have a letter that they mail out with their catalogs?
baigaj
I am getting request to mail catalog's out to people. My brother has a business where he comes in contact with many people on a daily basis, he is also a good talker which makes him a great advertiser for my PC business. They ask him to get me to mail them my catalog. My question is does anyone have a letter that they mail out with their catalog's? I am planning on getting a website and business cards but since I have just begun I wanted to wait a little bit longer.

Amy

Don't have a letter, but maybe you should sent the mini-catalogs so you aren't spending a fortune on mail with only a potential of return. They are great at showing a sampling of products and if hat peaks their interest if they place an order or call you, you can then share a full catalog.

One good thing, is you are getting their names/addresses to mail too!

Also, here are some thoughts about letter text.

Enclosed is the catalog you requested. I'm sure you'll enjoy Pampered Chef products as much as I do! Ordering is great, but if you would like, I can show you how easy it is to host a party and get more products for free! Our host specials for this month are: X, Y or Z

...just one thought...

Here is what I normally send along with catalogs. I couldn't get my file attached so here it is:

Aloha! Our Spring/Summer catalogs are hot off the press with some fantastic new products. I have enclosed a catalog and April and May Host specials for your review.

I’ll call in a week or so to see if your interested in making a purchase or booking a show. Hosting a Cooking show couldn’t be easier. Simply pick a date, send out invitations and the cooking is up to me. If you would like, I can even mail out the invitations for you. Doesn’t it sound great? Free products, no cooking and spending time with friends and family while hearing about our quality kitchen tools and learning some great tips.

Our Spring/Summer theme is “The Tropics”. Your taste buds will take a vacation with these great new recipes:

Jerk Chicken Salad Lime Berry House Trifle
Colossal Chopped Salad Island Breeze Rum Cake
Aloha Pizza Tropical Wontons with Mango Sauce

Our hosts are generously rewarded for their efforts. They are able to earn free products, up to four ½ price items, up to 30% off anything in addition that they purchase and 10% off all purchases for a year. In addition, I am offering a booking incentive.

We also have many theme shows to choose from. To name a few: Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville; Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate; and Easy Breezy Brunch.

So, what are you waiting for? Give me a call and let’s take a trip to the Tropics.

HTH!

Be sure that he gets their phone numbers as well so you can make a follow-up call after they've received your catalog!

Maybe you should just give your brother a stack of catalogs so you don't spend so much on postage.

DebbieJ said:
Maybe you should just give your brother a stack of catalogs so you don't spend so much on postage.
But then she wouldn't be getting contact info......unless they have to fill out a DPDS before they can take the catalog!

Thanks everyone! Making a little letter will be easier now. I really do need to get their numbers to follow up.Amy

1. What is a catalog request?

A catalog request is a way for customers to receive a physical copy of our latest Pampered Chef catalog in the mail.

2. How can I request a catalog?

You can request a catalog by visiting our website and filling out the catalog request form, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a cost for requesting a catalog?

No, requesting a catalog is completely free of charge.

4. How long does it take to receive a catalog?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for a catalog to arrive in the mail after a request has been made.

5. Can I request a catalog for a specific season or theme?

Yes, you can specify a preferred season or theme for the catalog when making your request. However, availability may vary depending on when the request is made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Terrygyrl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies