• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog?

In summary, a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog" is a personalized letter that is included with a physical catalog sent to customers through the mail. It can be requested by contacting customer service or indicating a preference at checkout. This service is free of charge and cannot be customized at this time. While efforts are made to include a catalog letter with every order, there may be instances where it is not possible.
RoseAndrews
Hello chefs~

I am brand new and already have several people I never met asking me for catalogs through my facebook page. Does anyone have a letter already set up that I can send with it, or have any suggestions of what to say?

I love the ideas and support here, you guys are rock stars! :sing:

Rose Andrews

I don't know if you ever received your answer or not. If not, search the files for a document called Catalog request letter.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I used this letter last year. If you use it just make sure you update it.

Attachments

• Spring Customer Letter.doc
    247.5 KB · Views: 714
Great letter Fanny! Thanks for sharing!

Just as an FYI - trying to be helpful here - your website listed has .com =)

Ha! You are right Laurie! Thanks for catching that. I found this letter here in the files long, long time ago, but I don't think I ever used it. :D

1. What is a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog"?

A "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog" is a personalized letter that is included with a physical catalog that is sent to customers through the mail. It typically includes a brief introduction, highlights of new products or promotions, and a call to action to encourage customers to browse and purchase from the catalog.

2. How can I request a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog" for my order?

If you would like to receive a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog" with your order, you can request one by contacting our customer service team. You can also indicate your preference for a catalog letter in the comments section at checkout when placing an online order.

3. Is there an additional fee for a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog"?

No, there is no additional fee for a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog." It is a complimentary service we offer to our customers to enhance their shopping experience with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I customize the "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog" with my own message?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize the "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog." However, we strive to make our catalog letters informative and engaging for all customers.

5. Will I receive a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog" with every order?

We try our best to include a "Letter to Accompany a Mailed Catalog" with every order, but there may be instances where it is not included due to inventory or mailing constraints. If you would like to ensure you receive a catalog letter with your order, please request one at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies