• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Requested - Need a Letter

In summary, a lady I'd met at a fair requested a new catalog through my website. I'm sending her one today but I wanted to put a letter in with it. Does anyone have a letter for this situation?
sk8rgrrl99
A lady I'd met at a fair requested a new catalog through my website. I'm sending her one today but I wanted to put a letter in with it. Does anyone have a letter for this situation?
TIA!!

Why not just keep it simple.

Here's the catalog you requested. I have some great specials coming up for hosts - please call for details.

You may want to say - Save 10% off your order if you order with me by X date.

I have a letter I use, but its at home. Ill try and remember to send it.

Here is the letter I use. I wouldn't call it simple, but it has just about everything we would want someone to know about. I also include a DYLAB flyer or something like it that has all of the known host specials on it.

Attachments

• thank your for your interest in PC.doc
    59 KB · Views: 578
I'd maybe create something or hand write something simple, alter it to fit your impression of the person, it will make it seem more personal. I'd probably include the host specials for the month and I have a little quarter page of instructions to get to the outlet. And a biz card too!

Chef Kearns said:
Here is the letter I use. I wouldn't call it simple, but it has just about everything we would want someone to know about. I also include a DYLAB flyer or something like it that has all of the known host specials on it.

Wow, I love it!! Thanks!!

anyone have any other flyers or ideas? I have a person who just emailed me and asked I mail her a catalog. I was thinking of printing out my newletter or just the three part specials and fit that into the catalog. I know this thread was started over a month ago, so I'd love any more ideas.

thanks

1. How do I request a catalog from Pampered Chef?

To request a catalog from Pampered Chef, you can either fill out the form on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a physical copy or send you a digital version.

2. How long does it take to receive a catalog after requesting it?

If you request a catalog through our website, it can take up to 2 weeks for it to arrive in the mail. If you request it through a consultant, they may be able to provide it to you sooner.

3. Can I request a catalog for someone else?

Yes, you can request a catalog for someone else. Simply provide their name and address when filling out the form or let your consultant know who you would like the catalog sent to.

4. Is there a cost for requesting a catalog?

No, requesting a catalog from Pampered Chef is completely free. You will not be charged for the catalog itself or for shipping and handling.

5. Can I request a specific catalog from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can request a specific catalog from Pampered Chef. We offer different catalogs for different seasons and occasions, so be sure to specify which one you would like when making your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jmyrscgh