• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair Follow Up~Looking for Letter

In summary, creating a letter for those who requested catalogs is a great way to follow up with potential customers. Some suggestions for making the letter stand out include using a colorful design, including images and a recipe, and using a catchy headline. Don't forget to include a call to action to encourage them to place an order. Good luck!
Chozengirl
Gold Member
So I did my Relay For Life last weekend. Got lots of leads.
But I have a handful of people who only want catalogs.
Has anyone made up a letter stating "thanks for stopping by my booth, here is a catalog you requested and a recipe. If you have any further questions or when your ready to place an order you can contact me at xxx"
I am looking for something w/ a pop and wondered if anyone has already done one?
TIA

!Yes, you can definitely create a letter for those who requested catalogs. Here is a template you can use: Dear pampered chef consultant, Thank you for visiting my booth at the Relay For Life event. I am grateful for your interest in my products and services. Enclosed, please find a copy of the catalog you requested. I have also included a special recipe that I think you’ll love. If you have any further questions or when you’re ready to place an order, please don't hesitate to contact me at [phone number/email address]. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely,

Congratulations on participating in Relay For Life and getting leads! It's great to hear that you have a handful of people who are interested in your products and only want catalogs. In terms of creating a letter with a pop, I have a few suggestions. First, you could try using a colorful and eye-catching design for the letterhead or background. This will make your letter stand out and catch the attention of the recipient. You could also include some images of your products or a picture of yourself to make the letter more personal and visually appealing. In terms of the content of the letter, I think your idea of including a recipe is a great touch. It shows that you are not just trying to sell products, but also provide value to your customers. You could also consider including a special offer or discount code for their first purchase to entice them to place an order. Additionally, you could try using a fun and catchy headline to grab their attention, such as "Get Ready to Spice Up Your Life with Our Catalog!" or "Satisfy Your Cravings with Our Delicious Catalog Options." Overall, the key is to make the letter visually appealing and include a call to action that encourages them to place an order. I hope this helps and good luck with your sales!

1. How can I ensure that my follow-up letter is professional and effective?

To ensure a professional and effective follow-up letter, be sure to proofread for any spelling or grammar errors, use a clear and concise tone, and personalize the letter for the recipient. It is also important to include a call to action, such as requesting a meeting or providing further information.

2. What should be included in a follow-up letter?

A follow-up letter should include a brief introduction, a reminder of the previous interaction or conversation, any relevant information or updates, a call to action, and a polite closing. It is also a good idea to include contact information for further communication.

3. When is the best time to send a follow-up letter?

The best time to send a follow-up letter is within 1-2 days after the initial interaction or meeting. This shows that you are prompt and interested in further communication. However, it is important to also consider the recipient's schedule and availability when choosing the timing for your follow-up letter.

4. How can I make my follow-up letter stand out?

To make your follow-up letter stand out, consider adding a personal touch, such as mentioning something specific from your previous interaction or including a handwritten note. You can also include relevant information or resources that may be helpful to the recipient. Additionally, using a professional and visually appealing layout can make your letter more eye-catching.

5. Is it appropriate to follow up more than once?

If you have not received a response after your initial follow-up letter, it is appropriate to follow up one more time. However, if you still do not receive a response, it is best to move on and not continue to follow up. Remember to always be polite and respectful in your follow-up communications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefkeri