• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Change-over Customer Letter

chefkeri

Oct 3, 2005
Hi,
My recruiter has decided to call-it-quits...after 5 years. She has decided to give ME :eek: all her past hosts, contacts & up-coming shows. I am delighted, nervous about trying to fill her shoes. I've only been w/ PC for 6 months; she has been w/ PC for 5+ years...

Does anyone have a change-over, introduction letter or something that you have used that is polite & to the point? :confused:

Yes, I know, I am blessed by this!

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
i know there is something of a thread on that topic on here somewhere.. i remember seeing it. i'll do a search and see what i can find.

soulsing

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2005
Try something like this

Hello. I received an excellent letter from this forum a few months ago for a similar situation. I'll attach it for you. Make sure you update it with your information. Best Wishes!

Attachments

• Consultant Moved Ltr.doc
    76 KB · Views: 404

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I know you'll miss her help with your business, but what a boost!! Congratulations!! When you need support remember you can always rely on us!