• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter for Recruit Lead- From Fair

In summary, the purpose of a "Letter for Recruit Lead- From Fair" is to follow up with potential leads or customers who expressed interest in Pampered Chef products at a fair or event. The letter should be professional yet friendly and personalized, and should include a brief introduction, a thank you, and a clear call to action. It can be sent via email or mail, and the call to action should be specific and include all necessary information. It is best to send the letter within a week of the fair or event.
Koolotus
Okay, I have my stack of contacts from the fair I did at the beginning of september. I have made 2 phone calls to all of them so far.
But, I don't want to be a pest. I have 2 recruit leads that checked it on their DPDS and I would like to send them info and then follow up about 1 week later.
Do any of you helpful people happen to have a letter that you send to potentials. Maybe reintroducing yourse4lf and blah,blAH, blah.....
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, cause I know one of you can help! :D

You could send a thank you card with a note offering more information but personally I CALL. Sometimes (often) I have to be persistant and call more than once but if they are truely interested they will be glad you kept trying.

I had one such call last night! She was a Fair lead and we had set up a phone appointment for the following day. No answer. Left a message. No response. Called back yesterday (1 week) and got her. She was so excited to hear from me and apologized for not returning my call telling me her why she didn't call's... Well, she is very interested and we have an in person interview set.

The card is a nice gesture but it needs to be followed up. And the note needs to not only be personal to the person it needs to be hand written. IMHO

Good point. But I think the question is...how many times do you call before you bless and release? I always say three is a charm, but am curious to see what you all do.

Related to Letter for Recruit Lead- From Fair

What is the purpose of a "Letter for Recruit Lead- From Fair"?

The purpose of a "Letter for Recruit Lead- From Fair" is to follow up with potential leads or customers who expressed interest in Pampered Chef products at a fair or event. It is a way to connect with them and potentially turn them into recruits or loyal customers.

How should I format the letter for the best results?

The letter should be professional yet friendly and personalized. It should include a brief introduction of yourself and your role at Pampered Chef, a thank you for their interest in the products, and a clear call to action. It is also helpful to include a special offer or incentive to encourage them to take the next step.

Can I send the letter via email or should it be mailed?

You can send the letter either via email or mail, depending on your preference and what information you have for the potential lead. If you have their email address, email may be a quicker and more efficient option. However, if you only have their mailing address, sending a physical letter can make a more personal impact.

What should I include in the call to action?

The call to action should be clear and specific. It could be inviting the potential lead to a product demonstration or party, offering a discount on their first purchase, or asking them to join your team as a recruit. Make sure to provide all the necessary information for them to take the next step.

How soon should I send the letter after the fair or event?

It is best to send the letter as soon as possible after the fair or event. This will keep the connection fresh in the potential lead's mind and show your promptness and professionalism. Ideally, the letter should be sent within a week of the fair or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
  • ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths