• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Lead Follow-Up: The Right Timing for Booth and Fair Leads

In summary, it is never too late to follow up with booth and fair leads. You can call people from 8 1/2 years ago if you feel bad for not following up sooner. You can say something like "Sorry I didn't connect with you earlier after meeting you at X booth but I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do for you now."
krzymomof4
Silver Member
How long is too long to have gone by to follow up with booth and fair leads?

NEVER I have called people from 8 1/2 years ago from raffle silps
Everyones lives change so you never know

I think it's never too late. Someone may have thought yesterday "I really need a new ________________" and you're there just in time!

I was wondering the same thing!
I have 3 or 4 leads from back in August that I never called (family crisis happened). What would I say to these people when I call after it's been so long? I got them at a bridal fair. Any ideas on that too?

If you feel bad for not following up with them sooner, they really don't know you didn't call anyone. You can say something like "Sorry I didn't connect with you earlier after meeting you at X booth but I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do for you now."

it depends.

I did my frist booth as a new consultant in June of 2006. I spent the whole summer calling the leads only to cross them off my list completely. I didn't find out enough about them, because I was too new (only 2 weeks old as a consultant) and so I told them I didn't need them to fill in the questions - I was scared they would put no's, so as a result no one filled in questions and I handed slips to whole family (including little kids).

So when I was follow up calling, I was calling 12 & 13 yr old kids who were in school during the day. And their parents didn't speak a word of english. And the people i did get a hold of who spoke english only entered to get the free cookbook (season's best), so they weren't interested at all in even placing an order. So it was discouraging all together.

So perhaps there is no exact time frame to call them back the best would be within a few days of a show, just to establish them and their interest level so you know how often to call them (new seasons or monthly specials - they love stoneware, etc.)

Obviously the ideal time to follow up is within 48 hours, but sometimes that just doesn't happen. I figure once a lead, always a lead (until they tell you otherwise).

ted122781 said:
I was wondering the same thing!
I have 3 or 4 leads from back in August that I never called (family crisis happened). What would I say to these people when I call after it's been so long? I got them at a bridal fair. Any ideas on that too?

Did they put their wedding date on their entry? Our bridal fair door prize drawing slips are different than regular slips. They ask a lot more questions. If you know that they haven't married yet then you can still shoot for a registry. Just let them know that you had a family crisis and you are trying to follow up with everyone now that things are back in order. They will understand. Life happens to all of us!

pamperedposey said:
Did they put their wedding date on their entry? Our bridal fair door prize drawing slips are different than regular slips. They ask a lot more questions. If you know that they haven't married yet then you can still shoot for a registry. Just let them know that you had a family crisis and you are trying to follow up with everyone now that things are back in order. They will understand. Life happens to all of us!
Thanks, I'm going to make some old phone calls later on!

Related to Maximizing Lead Follow-Up: The Right Timing for Booth and Fair Leads

1. How late is too late to start cooking?

It really depends on the dish you are preparing. Some dishes, like slow-cooked stews and braises, can be started early in the day and cooked for hours. However, for dishes that require shorter cooking times, it is generally recommended to start cooking no later than 1 hour before you plan to eat.

2. How late is too late to have dinner?

This also depends on personal preference and your daily schedule. Some people prefer to have dinner earlier in the evening, while others may not eat until later. Ideally, it is recommended to have dinner at least 2-3 hours before going to bed to allow for proper digestion.

3. How late is too late to invite guests for a dinner party?

It is always a good idea to give your guests at least 1-2 weeks notice for a dinner party. This gives them enough time to plan and make any necessary arrangements. However, if you need to invite guests last minute, it is best to do so at least 2-3 days in advance.

4. How late is too late to use certain kitchen tools or appliances?

As long as the kitchen tools or appliances are in good working condition, there is no specific time that is considered too late to use them. However, it is important to always follow the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines for proper and safe use of the tools and appliances.

5. How late is too late to order Pampered Chef products for a party?

It is recommended to place orders at least 1-2 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery. However, if you need to order products last minute, it is best to contact your consultant directly to discuss available options. They may be able to accommodate rush orders or have products on hand for immediate purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
Replies