• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Direct Sellers' Addresses for Catalog Mailing | Tips from a Pro Seller"

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can obtain direct sellers' addresses through your back office or by networking with fellow consultants. It is important to get permission from direct sellers before sending them catalogs, and it is recommended to send them at least once a month. When addressing the catalogs, personalize them with the seller's name and business name. To make your catalogs stand out, use high-quality images and product descriptions, offer special discounts, and add a personal touch.
ChefAmber
i am going to mail a catalog to some other direct sellers but when i go to their sites i can only get their phone numbers and i need their address. has anyone else done this before
thanks amber

You can do a reverse lookup on www.411.com - I recommend only mailing out a smany as you can and are willing to follow-up on over the phone.

Hi Amber,Yes, I have done this before. Usually, when I come across a direct seller's website and I can only find their phone number, I reach out to them via email or social media and ask for their address. Most sellers are happy to provide it so they can receive the catalog.Alternatively, you can also try searching for their company's headquarters or main office address, as that is likely the address they use for their business correspondence.Hope this helps! Good luck with your catalog mailing.

1. How do I obtain direct sellers' addresses for catalog mailing?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a list of direct sellers in your area through your back office. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for recommendations on sellers to collaborate with for catalog mailing. Social media groups and local networking events are also great places to connect with other direct sellers.

2. Do I need permission from direct sellers to send them catalogs?

Yes, it is important to get permission from direct sellers before sending them catalogs. This can be done through a simple email or message, explaining your intentions and asking if they would like to receive your catalogs. It is important to respect their decision and not send catalogs to those who do not wish to receive them.

3. How often should I send catalogs to direct sellers?

The frequency of sending catalogs to direct sellers may vary, but it is recommended to send them at least once a month. This will help keep your products top of mind and give them the opportunity to place orders or book parties with you. You can also adjust the frequency based on your own schedule and availability.

4. Is there a specific way to address the catalogs for direct sellers?

When addressing catalogs for direct sellers, it is important to personalize them by using their name and business name (if applicable). This can be done by hand or by using address labels. You can also include a short note or personalized message to make it more personal and engaging.

5. Are there any tips for making my catalogs stand out to direct sellers?

Yes, there are a few tips to make your catalogs more appealing to direct sellers. First, make sure your catalogs are visually appealing with high-quality images and clear product descriptions. You can also include special offers or discounts for direct sellers to incentivize them to place orders. Additionally, consider adding a personal touch, such as a handwritten note or a small gift, to make your catalogs stand out and show your appreciation for their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
PamperedBrandy
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks