• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Customer E-Mail Addresses for Your PC Website | Tips and Strategies

In summary, it is helpful to offer prizes for those who give you their email address, and to tell them that you will email them recipes from the show.
pkd09
Silver Member
Does anyone else have problems getting customers to give you their e-mail addresses? I am really trying to push my PC Website and always mention my Webpage at every show. I ask everyone to complete the top of the order form with name, address, phone & e-mail address. I tell them I do not share their information with anyone, I from time to time would like to update them on anything new from PC, etc. I rarely get anyone to give me their address. How do others get this information from customers?

I have a hard time getting people to give me their email address too. I do mention that if they give me their email they will receive my newsletter. I would like to know how to too.

I give out the comment slips and tell them to fill them out and i will draw one for a prize. I don't always get everyone to fill one out, or all to give me their email address or phone....but most do.

I offer special sales only through me about once a year (25% off) anything in the book, but I only offer them through the emails that I send out to people. So, I tell people that if they want to be notified about the sale then I need their email. I also tell them that I will occasionally send additional emails. Almost everyone gives me their email unless they don't have one.

Nicki: That is a good idea. I could do a Christmas in July and then at the end of the year for last minute sales. Do you ever directly ask anyone for their e-mail address when they come to you to add up their order? I don't want to send up a "red flag" to anyone or put them on the spot.

As a way to get e-mail addresses, I have an incentive for my Hosts. If they invite at least 20 people via E-Invitation through my site, I give the RUFTH Trivet for free.

So far, it's definitely helping!!

Since I do steal email addys from the e-vites, I do put a little note at the bottom of my monthly newsletters saying that they can unsubscribe by emailing me. No one has so far, but this way I feel like they can't be too annoyed with receiving them! (especially since they didn't willingly give me their addy themselves)

Jennifer and Debi great suggestions. Thank you. I never thought about saving those e-mail addresses but then so far I only have a small handful of hosts using the e-invites. Jennifer that would be a nice incentive and then I could just order the trivit on their show and get commission. YES!!! not to mention $2 donation to a wonderful cause.

I really have no problems getting emails. I ask every guest at checkout if they haven't written it down--"do you have an email address that you use?" Those who have one usually give it to me. If someone has it, but doesn't look at it, I don't want to be clogging up their inbox anyway.

I also offer to email the recipe we made at the show if they give me their email. Then once the show has closed, I email everyone from the show thanking them for their order, letting them know when the show has closed and when they can expect their things, and I attached the recipe. I also let them know they have been added to my newsletter list.

When I send my newsletters, I do have a line about unsubbing as well. I have easily over 300 emails on my list and only 5 at most have asked to unsub.

pkd09 said:
I could just order the trivit on their show and get commission. YES!!! not to mention $2 donation to a wonderful cause.

EXACTLY..... :D

Not a problem...I have a customer email list of close to 800!! At my shows, I explain that I send cooking tips, specials and fabulous recipes once a month...then we go into the recipe. Seems people really want those! And I get so many comments on how everyone loves my emails at shows, that those who aren't getting one say "am I on your list?" Use those who get your emails to peek those who don't interest! Just like our products!:D

I used to get maybe half of the guests to give me their email until I started asking for it differently. I now tell them that if they give me their email address that I will email them the recipes from the show. I have just about every single guest give them to me now! Since I mostly do the same recipes each month, I just copy my last show's email & send it to the new show's guests. I also tell them that they have until such & such date to add to their orders & when to expect products. I make each one personal, but since I copy the recipes, I'm not retyping that each time--just what is personal.

Thank you all for your input. These are all terrific ideas. I knew I could count on you.:)

DebbieJ said:
I also offer to email the recipe we made at the show if they give me their email. Then once the show has closed, I email everyone from the show thanking them for their order, letting them know when the show has closed and when they can expect their things, and I attached the recipe. I also let them know they have been added to my newsletter list.

When I send my newsletters, I do have a line about unsubbing as well.

I do this same thing. I just say that I will e-mail everyone the recipe I am making if they provide it on the order form or drawing slip. Then I mention it one more time at the end "don't forget to put down your e-mail for the recipe tonight and I also send out a monthly newsletter with specials and recipes with them." Most people love getting the recipes every month so I get most guests to include them.

When I hand out the PDSI always mention, that if you would like my monthly newsletter that contains a couple of recipes upcoming specials/promotions, to please fill out the e-mail section. That usually gets everyone to give me their e-mail

DebbieJ said:
This is a great idea! I think I might start using this at my shows.

1. Can I update my email address on file?

Yes, you can update your email address by logging into your account on our website and navigating to the "My Profile" section. From there, you can edit your contact information, including your email address.

2. Will my email address be shared with any third parties?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your email address with any third parties. Your email address will only be used for communication regarding your orders and promotions from Pampered Chef.

3. How often will I receive emails from Pampered Chef?

The frequency of emails may vary, but we typically send out emails once a week with promotions, new products, and tips and recipes. You can also choose to opt-out of promotional emails at any time.

4. Can I use multiple email addresses for my account?

Yes, you can have multiple email addresses associated with your account. You can add and manage additional email addresses in the "My Profile" section on our website.

5. What should I do if I am not receiving emails from Pampered Chef?

If you are not receiving emails from us, please check your spam or junk folder. You can also add our email address ([email protected]) to your contacts or safe senders list to ensure our emails are delivered to your inbox. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • snugbug