• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick! Mailing Addy for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the mailing address for Pampered Chef is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. Yes, you can mail in an order to Pampered Chef using this address. All returns should also be mailed to this address. Mailed orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and ship out. When mailing in an order, be sure to include a completed order form and payment method, and securely seal the envelope.
snugbug
I have some things I need to get replaced, made the phone calls necessary today and got my reference numbers. Now that I'm packaging stuff up I realize that I don't have the shipping address written down anywhere and I can't find the information for shipping on their website.

Can someone give me the shipping address for returns with PC?

Thanks,
Sarah

I found this on another board....someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Solution Center

180 N Meadow RD

Addison IL 60101-1411

That is the correct address all right!

pchefkristin said:
That is the correct address all right!
Ok..to weird...you spell your name the same way as me! The RIGHT WAY!!
KRISTIN! LOL!!!!
And we are both ChefKristin except you have a P.

chefkristin said:
Ok..to weird...you spell your name the same way as me! The RIGHT WAY!!
KRISTIN! LOL!!!!
And we are both ChefKristin except you have a P.

And you forgot to mention, we are both charming, beautiful, fun loving gals who are the envy of all our friends! :D ;)

Hi Kristin! Not too many times that I see it spelled the correct way either! Sorry I didnt research the user names on here before I set up my account! :eek: Hope I dont confuse anyone with the similarity.

What is the mailing address for Pampered Chef?

The mailing address for Pampered Chef is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

Can I mail in an order to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can mail in an order to Pampered Chef using the following mailing address: 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

Does Pampered Chef have a separate mailing address for returns?

No, all returns should be mailed to the main Pampered Chef mailing address: 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

How long does it take for a mailed order to be processed and shipped?

Mailed orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and ship out.

Are there any special instructions or requirements for mailing in an order to Pampered Chef?

Yes, be sure to include a completed order form and payment method with your order. Also, make sure the envelope is securely sealed to avoid any damage during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blestmom
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • otisbg