• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Way to Mail Mini-Catalogs?

One of my downline puts it in an envelope with an incentive .... if they bring it to the show they get a gift (recipe card). Then she recycles the mini catalog.The best way to mail mini-catalogs is to put them in a regular envelope with a stamp. It doesn't save you any money, but it's a way to make sure they open it.
gussey30
I was wondering what is the best way to mail mini-catalogs?
Shoudl I put them in envelopes or just mail them as is? Should I put a flyer or note or anything with it?
What is your experience?

Put them in a regular (long) envelope. They can get ripped up mailing them as is (speaking from experience- team member did her invites like that and one lady I know received it- it was a mess).You spend the same amount for stamps, so use the envelope. It doesn't save you any money. Besides, in a personally addressed envelope, it will almost guarantee they open it! If it looks like junk mail (mailed by itself), they may just ignore it.I can also add at least 1-2 pieces of paper to it...either as an invitation, a recipe or something a little extra.

I use an envelope for the same reasons Bobbi stated with a brightly colored invite for my parties.

Ditto on the envelope. As a postal worker I'd very much recommend that way. Besides, then you can add more stuff to it!

Just don't add a lot. I think I can get 1-2 pieces of standard paper, or maybe a recipe card. Anything more than that and it bumps the weight up beyond a single first-class stamp.

One of my downline puts it in an envelope with an incentive .... if they bring it to the show they get a gift (recipe card). Then she recycles the mini catalog.

You can buy the clear dots at any office supply store that tears easily down the middle for closing things like this for mailing. But I think the envelope ensures that it makes it there looking decent & I love the idea of having them bring it back & recycling it. (Assuming they don't mark all over it! LOL)

Also, you can put your HOST's name & address in the return address field (and yours on the back flap) to better ensure it gets opened...

Is there any way you can share the document she puts in or the wording?

pkd09 said:
One of my downline puts it in an envelope with an incentive .... if they bring it to the show they get a gift (recipe card). Then she recycles the mini catalog.
Is there any way you can post the document they use or the wording to recycle the minis

You can add a line to the invitation "Bring the mini catalog along to the show and redeem or exchange it for a gift" or something to that effect.

Where can I get colored paper for cheap? TIA

What is the best way to mail mini-catalogs?

The best way to mail mini-catalogs is to use a padded envelope or a small box to protect the catalogs during transit. This will help prevent any damage or bending.

How much postage is needed for mailing mini-catalogs?

The amount of postage needed for mailing mini-catalogs will depend on the weight and size of your package. It is recommended to take your package to the post office to have it weighed and determine the exact postage needed.

Can I use regular stamps to mail mini-catalogs?

Yes, you can use regular stamps to mail mini-catalogs as long as the total postage amount is correct. However, using postage labels or printing postage directly onto the package can save time and ensure accurate postage.

Should I add tracking to my mini-catalogs?

Adding tracking to your mini-catalogs is recommended to ensure that they reach their intended destination. This will also provide you with a tracking number to monitor the status of your package.

Is there a specific day of the week I should mail mini-catalogs?

It is best to mail mini-catalogs early in the week, preferably Monday or Tuesday, to avoid any potential delays in delivery. This will also give your customers more time to browse the catalog and place orders before the weekend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rubelbj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sarahsworld2000