• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mail Mini Catalog: Does One Stamp Cover?

In summary, one stamp is typically enough to cover the cost of shipping for the Pampered Chef Mail Mini Catalog, but the exact amount may vary. There are no additional fees for requesting a Mail Mini Catalog, and it usually takes 5-7 business days to arrive. Multiple catalogs can be requested for different addresses, and it is currently only available in English. Translated versions can be found on the website.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I want to mail a mini catalog with 2 sheets of regular paper in it. I don't have time to go to the PO ahead of time to check that it doesn't charge more than a 1st class stamp. Anybody on here know?

if they're taped inside, it shouldn't be an issue. I send mini cats with invite stickers closing them with a regular stamp. I don't bother with tape on all three sides, just one. Others I know tape all three. If you tape all three sides, you'll be fine.

I was going to put them in an envelope, just didn't know if it was going to weigh too much.

Do you have a kitchen scale? You can use that. My guess is that the mini with 2 sheets of paper, an envelope, and a label you'll be over. Generally speaking 4 sheets of paper and an envelope are right at the 1 oz mark.

I've mailed mini's with one sheet of paper for invitations and it's good. 2 pieces of paper might be pushing it, though. (Plus it depends on the thickness of your paper--I just use copy paper.)

5 Quarters is 1 oz...could you make a calibration device using a ruler and paperclip to see if it measures out?

1. Does one stamp cover the cost of shipping for the Mail Mini Catalog?

Yes, one stamp is typically enough to cover the cost of shipping for the Pampered Chef Mail Mini Catalog. However, the exact amount may vary depending on your location and postal rates.

2. Are there any additional fees for requesting a Mail Mini Catalog?

No, there are no additional fees for requesting a Mail Mini Catalog from Pampered Chef. It is completely free of charge.

3. How long does it take for the Mail Mini Catalog to arrive?

The Mail Mini Catalog usually takes 5-7 business days to arrive, but it may take longer depending on your location.

4. Can I request multiple Mail Mini Catalogs to be sent to different addresses?

Yes, you can request multiple Mail Mini Catalogs to be sent to different addresses. Simply provide the necessary information for each recipient when filling out the request form.

5. Is the Mail Mini Catalog available in any other languages besides English?

At this time, the Mail Mini Catalog is only available in English. However, you can find translated versions of our products and recipes on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • daniellemorgan